Does everyone or most people now like twirking?

I just don't see it as dance. It just feel more like someone stripping or something but it's so popular now.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's trashy and is really only appropriate in one's home with a partner. Really not much skill involved regardless of what anyone retorts to me about it.

That being said, trashy can be good in the bedroom and I wouldn't necessarily mind it. I just wouldn't be interested in a girl that was just doing it in public or on video. haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I think it's plain risky. I wonder if any girls regret it after some big guy wouldn't take no for an answer.

• Twerking is the dumbest thing ever.

If I ever saw my girlfriend throw her ass on the internet, I'd dump her on the spot, even if she made the video before we got together

• im not really a huge fan of it personally i mean i think its kinda over done a lot personally, mightbe an American thing more :)

• both

• I don't like it so much for some reason... some chick shaking her ass... and? Good for her. -.-

• No. I don't.

• I don't like twirking. I can't wait until that stupid fad is over.

What Girls Said 0