Just seen a V shaped UFO?

I dont need people to take the piss out of me for this ok, because until now i was sceptical!

I was walking home just now (its dark) and infront of me (through the fog) in the sky I see this huge V shaped thing made up of 5 lights.. it kind of just stayed still for a few seconds.. then disappeared; then a few seconds reappeared and did the same. At the same time I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye behind it and slightly to the left this extremely bright beam of light coming down from a really really bright 'star'.. it looked like it was a good few miles away. I know I must sound crazy, but has anyone whitnessed this before?

What Guys Said 2

• Cool. Our minds are very powerful and work with our eyes in an interesting way. We can think to see all kinds of things most of us would think are weird or unbelievable. But who knows? Maybe there truly was something out there.

• It's called an aeroplane.

What Girls Said 1

• People probably did