What is your biggest dream?

Most Helpful Guy

• To die painlessly and cease to exist, as soon as possible. My biggest dream is to have an indefinite dreamless sleep.

Alternatively, to somehow obtain enough money to live comfortably without being a corporate slave. I've measured this out to be around $2-3 million, which would be approximately 40-50k a year until I die. My perfect dream would be being able to live my life with small comforts, slave to none. All I want is to indulge in entertainment until I feel otherwise. Maybe write a book at some point, without the necessity of having a shitty job, being bossed around. I want to go for a walk without having a timer running down in my head for when I have to be back home to prepare for work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna go to africa. South Africa, Kenya and madagascar are the places I wanna visit there. they have a couple of wildlife courses I wanna take at some point, as Im studying zoology, so i'd looove to have the experience of learning more over there and I wanna work as a volunteer there as well. That's my biggest dream :)

What Guys Said 19

• Make lots of money, Spend said money on cosmetic surgery to look decent, And then maybe try and have a kid.

• Try living on Mars.

• I ahve had everything I have wanted so far... great career, strong marriage, three amazing successful grown kids, wealth, extensive travel, all the expensive toys I have wanted, beautiful beach place, large home, and on and on. Now though I want grandchildren. Problem is today is different, who knows how that will work out.

• I want to build a house, pay no rent, grow my own crops
    the only thing I really wanna pay for is internet, I wanna pay for my car once and never pay insurance, make my own well with water, and have my ow cattle without the government getting involved as you can see my dream is impossible

• Own a video game company.

I currently have one game up on Steam greenlight. Working on several others.

• Have a normal life.

• Mine was to become a pilot and... eventually I realized it :D

• i remember my dreams, but my biggest? I don't know that's how dreams work :|

• Earning without working, getting muscular physics without gym, getting sex without aids and everyone obeys without arguing...
    How's this dream?

• Nflllll

• Owning a successful business

• become super rich :) or gain the ability to transmute to light like Borsalino from One Piece

• @rescuemyheart
    ^^ is my biggest dream

• To leave the world as a better place than I found it.

• Being the best version of myself and enjoy life on my terms :)

• Blast off into space like a total badass.

• To fall in love

• Fly like a bird

• lose 100 pounds, get a job making at least $11 an hour that I do well and don't hate, and get myself a girlfriend for the first time in 16 years, and maybe even lose my virginity.

Highly unrealistic. But you said "dream."

What Girls Said 12

• To go to sleep!

• To watch the world burn. ❤
    "Let's watch this city burn,
    From the skies I'm on the top of the world,
    Till is nothing left in her,
    Let's watch this city burn"~

• Considering I'm already on my way to my career-related dream coming true, the next one is to settle down at some point and get married.

• Married, two healthy kids, a dog and a house to grow old in

• To have peace in my life. That's all I want.

• To be a best selling author.

• find smthng and someone to be passionate about

• To become a nurse

• To build the best hospital in the world

• Married in a great relationship with kids

• To become a successful songwriter and own a Porsche 928
    Also hopefully to be married

• To be a teen mother