What did you do for your 21st birthday?

Or when you turned age of majority so you could drink. Most people drink but if not what? Tell us all about it.

On my 21st birthday my mom and her friend threw a pool party for me and invited some neigbors, yeah I'm a weird guy with no friends lol. One of my presents was a bottle of champaign which I drank the whole thing and got fairly drunk, so it was a nice sloshed party everyone was drinking.

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember getting to the first bar, ordering my drink, drinking it and the rest is a blur. Apparently I was involved in a fight, then hopped to a few bars. Woke up naked next to an uggo and her cute friend at my house, I'm okay with it.

What Girls Said 14

• Ohh shish that was like 14yrs ago lol. I think honestly I slept most of the day. I went shopping, went ice skating (every year since I was 12) went out to diner with pal's, ran a muck downtown, had a snow fight, went to GAME WORKSSSSSS (F**k yeah!) went to a bar/club and ate cake. My bdate and the weather in my city... just make it impossible to do a lot lol! so I usually celebrate all weekend.

• We can drink at 19 here and honestly, I don't remember what I did for my 19th birthday. I have a twin brother so the birthday attention has never been solely on me. We probably did the usual dinner and drinks with family.

• My boyfriend took me to the signature lounge in the John Hancock Building for drinks and we got deep dish pizza for dinner beforehand at my favorite place.

• You can drink here at the age of 18. That's a fairly recent change in legislation. When I was able to legally drink for the first time, the legal drinking age was 16. I don't really remember what I did for my 16th birthday, but I didn't drink. I never did like alcoholic drinks. I didn't have friends either, so I went to a restaurant with my parents, had some cake, and that was it.

• Nothing major but just spend time with my family and got a few phone calls. I also had a sore throat on that day, ugh.

• I think I just hung out with some friends, nothing major.

• I had a baby

• Lol I was in Puerto Rico for my eighteenth. I went to a bar and did the thing I've been doing since I was thirteen legally for the first time and got hammered

• i'm not 21... I don't know what Ill do

• Age of majority in Canada is or was 18. To be honest I'm sure I was out at camp with my father.

• I'll report back to you in exactly 7 days xD

• ... So my 14th birthday! I went bowling and got huge chocolate chip cookies and ear phones and shit!

• Fireworks, lol. I was born on New Year's Eve.

• Mine was an awful day. I got stuck working late, I locked my keys in my car and my sister was put in the psych wardrobe threatening suicide... 😫

• Ward, not wardrobe. Haha

What Guys Said 16

• Went to a resort with a few friends near Cancun, Mexico. I didn't drink any alcohol because I just don't like the taste. Weird, I know. Danced, played games during the late night activities most resorts have. Saw some topless hot chicks at the beach.

• I didn't do anything for my 21st birthday.

• I don't remember... I probably went out with my best friend (we did several times a week anyway) and got smashed. Nothing memorable.

• 21st was all about Vegas baby!

• Had some Guinness then lifted drunk AF. DUmbest thing i ever did, had to switch gyms.

• My friends took me to a strip club and then we went clubbing after. I got trashed that night. Lol.

• I think for my 18th I went out with friends

• I quit drinking when I was 21.

• I honestly don't recall.

• Got sick because I didn't eat enough before I drank like a dummy lol

• I took a nap. It was crazy, bruh. *puts on shades*

• was in boot camp lol
    what do you think I did

• well i went to some clubs and pubs got pished and had some scran :)

• Got black out drunk lol.

• Pre drink went to the casino won 24 000 bucks went got a limo ended up me and my 3 friend that where of age and 7 girls I never meet before all hammered as fuck went to a country bar set the mechanical bull record 2 stepped tell the bar closed went to a after party tell 5 am then went home and nailed the girl who would become my wife for the first time and who I picked up in the limo then the next day got up at noon and because my phone was ringing bailed my buddies out of the drunk tank and then we hit the stripper and got drunk again