Is there anyone else still in winter clothes even though it's April?

Yes I am still wearing long underwear under my clothes, and yes I can do a handstand lolIs there anyone else still in winter clothes even though it's April?

Most Helpful Girl

• I still do because it's still cold outside.

• It gets cold in Morocco? :)

• Thanks! I didn't know that! Do you own long underwear like the ones I'm wearing here? That's a great way of keeping warm! :)

• Yes I do. They're life savers, if I didn't wear them I'd be freezing when I go to school in the morning.

What Guys Said 19

• Here are pictures of Toronto right now, so EVERYONE is in winter clothes.

www.blogto.com/.../

I wore a toque, ski jacket, snow boots and insulated gloves today.

• I'm in California. I was back in shorts before the end of February.

• Where I live winter will still come, but cold hasn't started yet (if it starts, in some years we just won't have cold days).

• We have a cold snap here in Georgia today , so I have on a wind breaker jacket

• This question was just so you could show off wasn't it...

• It felt like 20 degrees Fahrenheit in the NorthEast today. Winter clothes today.

• It's been cold here too, and expecting to snow during the week. So yeah, still in winter clothes.

• It was just 70 degrees yesterday and now today we were in the 40s 😑 So yeah I had to wear a hoodie all day.

• Looks more like a tripod headstand but if that is a handstand and your head isn't touching the ground then that's impressive that you could keep balance while bending your arms.

• Nice shape;-*
    It was sleeting here and <30*F in NJ this morning So yeah;-(

• I just wear them hoddie actually

• yes i, m still in winter cloths. 2 days ago it was 70 now its 35 again. by the way nice fugure

• I was wearing a jacket about a week ago and then this week, a snowstorm hit overnight with like 20cm of snow and brought the temperatures back down to 0 to -10c

• I'm in the Pacific Northwest. It will be in the 80's tomorrow. Nice handstand

• No lol its 42' now

• What about people like me who are not wearing anything at all due to temperature of 37°

• This weather is pissing me off. Nice headstand by the way

• Snowed the last two days where I live.

• i got fever n chills :(

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, because its still cold AF here haha

• I know right! I'm not exaggerating, but there is snow on the ground here. Are you in long underwear or just me? lol

• It snowed back in my hometown! Not yet where I am here. And yeah thick leggings! I think that's essentially the same thing haha.

• yep same thing lol... I love the extra layer under my jeans... so cozy and nobody knows lol

• Yes I am!

• I am it is freezing here!

• same here! did you bust out the long underwear or just me? :)

• There is snow on the ground! So at least below freezing point!

• Same here

• I've got a sweater on today because the temperature dropped about 30-40°. 😕

• Yes, I am in the middle of a snowstorm.

What was the point of showing the photo?

• I dunno feelin goofy? It's snowing here too lol... how did you dress today?

• Jeans and flannel.

• We're under a winter weather advisory tomorrow until Thursday. So. You tell me.

• hahaha I don't know what that is but it doesn't sound nice. How did you dress today? Bust out the snow pants? :)

• but snow is coming? that's pretty strange, you are going to die!

• calm down drama queen.

• I was bundled up today because it went from being 77 degrees last week to being 38 degrees today.

• No, everyone is wearing Spring/summer clothes in my city. It's like 20c But good job on the handstand.

• It was -12 C. this morning & at the moment we are getting hit with another round of snow. Not spring here yet.

• Basically. I mean I haven't pulled my winter winter clothes back out but I am still wearing jackets and long pants. And at night it's cold enough for a coat almost

• yeah there's still like 2 inches of snow lol

• No! It's beeb like 75-80 degrees here so I've been wearing lighter clothes

• That just an excuse to show of your butt.

• I'm in Cali, it's warm here

• Uhh.. ThTs not a handstand that's a headstand...