Who do you think got Lucilled in the walking dead?

the closing scene of the last episode showed neegan killing one of the survivors with his baseball bat lucille. who do you think it is?

i think we can safely rule out karl and rick. just before he bashes the cameras brains in, neegan says "if anybody moves, if anybody says anything, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father"

it wouldn't have much effect cutting karls eye out when he's already dead. and rick can't eat it if he's been lucilled.

i dont think they would go as far as to beat a pregnant lady to death so that rules out maggie.

eugene can't die, he's like a cockroach. useless but impossible to kill. he's that tragic character that is forced to see everyone else die and is powerless to do anything about it.

im guessing its either going to be glen, abraham or daryll.

i really hope its not daryll though :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm thinking Abraham. He's been getting quite a lot of screen time lately. And he just tried to plan a future with Sasha for a second there, plus he had that bro hug with Eugene.

Everyone knows that as soon as you try to have a hopeful future, you're a goner on that show 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess would be Glen or Daryll. Glen was killed in the comics so obvious choice right there. Also definitely can't be carl he's very important later in comics and they are roughly following the comics at this point, it's not gonna be anyone shit like eugene or arron that noone cares about. Also in the comics negan talks about not wanting to look racist or how he can't kill a woman so michonne, maggie, rosita and sasha I think are out, no one but Abraham, Glenn and Daryl. It could be Abraham especially since he dies in the comics instead of Denise by Dwight shooting him through the eye but I don't think he's big enough for Negan it was massive in the comics when he killed Glenn they want that feel.

• I think Glen though tbh they tried throwing is off with thinking he was dead in episode 3 so that maybe we would doubt his fate with negan which is what they want they ultimately know that Daryl is the fan favourite (even though he's so overrated imo) they aren't gonna kill him they know it would raise ratings but not for that long and people would be pissed but when Glen was killed in the comics I was pissed of at first but It's still a really good series and I'm glad that moment happened what an intro shame the Tv show already fucked it up with a crap cliffhanger.

What Girls Said 5

• I feel like it may be Daryl... unfortunately. 😢 I really hope it's not though since he's my favorite character on that show. It could also be Glen. Ugh, I cannot wait until season 7, this is going to drive me crazy until I find out who it was.

• honestly, i dont care who it is as long as its not daryl. have you read the comics?

• No, I haven't. But from what I've been told, in the comics, Glenn is the one he kills.

• Don't even get me started on that ending. So many cheap stunts from TWD this season. I'm so over it

45.media.tumblr.com/...lij0gytY0s1qzhvg4o1_500.gif

And what pisses me off is you kno it's gonna be Abraham that gets it. They can't commit to killing of a REALLY major character.

• Never seen it haha!

• Oh hello spoilers...😒😒😒

• If it's Daryl I'm not watching anymore. And I really hope it's not Glen

What Guys Said 4

• Owww sad onion :( I thinks it's Abraham, he's a big guy and took quite a beating

• bit anti-climatic to have it just be Abraham, for such a massive character as negan they need someone who's a big character,

• @Josht11 could you tell me your theory?

• My theory is basically just how it goes down in the comics, Bunch of settlements including Alexandria help rick they drive Negan out of his big camp which is a factory then Rick slits his throat and locks him up.

• Man, the ending pissed me the F off. Well in the comics it was Glenn that got killed by Negan, but I don't think the producers aren't going to go with that route. So I think it's either Euguene or Aaron that got killed.

• Glen or Abraham. I new this was coming and really hoped it would be Carol. No such luck.

• haha, im also sick of carol. i also think its about time morgan gets killed, he bores me to death

• If its glenn, ill stop watching! he's my Asian brother!