How excited are you than Bernie Sanders has won Wisconsin?

• 0 Not excited at all
  • 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • 11+ Excited as hell

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I will say a 6/7 - As a non American with no vote, I will take the role of a neutral observer - I am finding the dynamics of both the democrat and republican campaigns fascinating so any twists and turns make it exciting - A boring sole front runner to July would be very dull to watch but the Sanders/Cruz victories certainly shake things up - I am not sure Clinton will be caught but the "Stop Trump" campaign will gain momentum now, is it enough, that is what makes politics interesting. Also if Trump is stopped, how will he and his supporters react - Could he go independent?
    (I must add disclaimers here nearly every call I have made about election has been wrong so far)

What Girls Said 6

• I am absolutely over the moon. 👏🏼👏🏼

• Excited as hell. But nervous about how New York will play out. Do you have any idea who the projected winner is?

• New York didn't vote yet, but as of now Clinton has a 10-12 point lead over sanders, that could change with his recent win in Wisconsin, and a strong showing in the New York debate. He still has two weeks to close the gap in New York.

• True and they are going to debate in the Bronx a few days before the vote. Which is great because Bernie was born and raised in the Bronx and Bernie always kills it at the debates.

• Don't care because I don't want a democrat to win

• Na no bigggie.

• not excited because i don't care or even know where wisconsin is. although i bet it's in america ;D

• Dont care...

What Guys Said 32

• I am a conservative, but I have MUCH more respect for Bernie Sanders than I have for Hillary Clinton. I totally disagree with his politics but I respect his as a man of sincerity and integrity. Since I think he is the much better person on that side, I am glad that he won.

• I don't really care about politics in that my life has never changed drastically as a result of any presidency. The sun still comes up every morning, that's all that matters. My girlfriend is off the charts right now though, she's glowing.

• Won't make a difference the votes themselves don't matter , it's all about the delegates and he is very, far behind in that respect. He won't get the nomination as Clinton has almost 800 more delegates then he does and almost 500 of that 800 lead are super delegates, sanders is toast, he ain't gonna win.

And this is not the media I am getting this from but actual statistics political groups who main thing is to keep track of all this stuff.

• Great news, but, sucks how far behind he is because of the super delegates

• Thing is super delegates aren't set in stone, and they can switch to Sanders if he manages to edge Clinton in pledged delegates.

• Yeah, I'd love to see him pull it off!! I'll be honest, I'm starting to lose the faith :( Keep my faith alive man!!! FEEL THE BERN BABY

• Whatever.
    Bernie and Trump are both fueled by righteous indignation, a victim complex, anger... And nothing of substance.
    Doesn't matter who wins. Both are candidates that just say a bunch of dreamy stuff with no real plan to back any of it up

• It is even more exciting because Hillary lost. by the way Trump also lost. So it's Win-Win for the USA.

Still none of this is nearly as exciting as the Villanova win over UNC last night.

• Yeah, issue with Trump losing is that Cruz won. Which I honestly think is a worse outcome than Trump winning, though I'm not too worried since Trump still has a major lead.

• Nice!! #FeeltheBern

• Meh. If Bernie Sanders is elected as POTUS, all the US will get is a full term of political gridlock. People think it's bad now with Obama vs Congress? Just wait until Bernie. He'll be fighting not only the Republicans but also the Democratic party, which he wasn't even affiliated with until last year. Besides, Hillary will get the party's nomination. Sanders supporters are getting all excited over nothing.

• You would prefer business as usually keeps fleecing the country? I don't. I'm all for a lame duck Sanders presidency, where he goes out every day to call out the corrupt congress and senate, every day.

• He's still so far behind so it's tempered but I'm very pleased he's been winning so much. I think he's the only candidate that might turn this country around from the decline it's been in. I really have nothing that good to say about Hillary and I think if she wins it'll just be more of the same -- treading water, pushing problems into the future until all of them combine to collapse this nation, corruption, oligarchy, etc.

• He's the worst of a bad bunch on both sides, and that's saying something!

That said, I don't think Clinton has to worry.

• Hillary Clinton is the most evil, corrupt, soulless politician of modern times. But please, people, read a little history and see what misery socialism has brought to the world. Bernie, while sincere, is a dangerous joke who would do more to ruin your future than anyone.

• Excited, but he clearly doesn't stand a chance.

• That's what the Media wan't you to think, still big states left to vote, so he still has a chance.

• Why doesn't he? Elaborate.

• So excited I could plotz.

• Since he's not Ron Paul or Trump, I don't care.

• Trump is nowhere near Ron Paul. Dr. Paul is a man of morality, an honest statesman, and an unequivocal defender of the Constitution. Trump, on the other hand, is just another corrupt, pandering politician who is using tactics of fear, instead of actual principles and values, to get what he wants. I still have a hard time believing that there are former Ron Paul supporters who are actually endorsing Donald Trump in his quest for the presidency.

• Make America great again!!! Trump 2016!

• 5/10
    I want him to beat Clinton but lose the election.

• Actually he does better against Republicans than Clinton.

• Clinton supported the Panama trade agreement where sanders opposed and eve predicted what would happen.

• Virtually every republican advocated for Panama tax havens, so Trump knows what you are talking about in singling out Hillary over it.

• Yank, yank, yank, yank, splooge.

• I'm pretty happy about it. Wouldn't say I'm excited.

• FUCK YEAH

• Excited as hell.

• It good that his supporters have a glimmer of hope...

• I bet That's 70s Show voted for him.

• I'm pretty stoked, I'm having a beer to celebrate this win. *cheers*

• NO PRESIDENT HAS MADE MY LIFE BETTER SO I DON'T CARE

• i'm waiting to see what he manages to pull off in New York

• Hopefully he hits the NY debate out of the ball park and manages to win NY which would be a huge blow to Clinton.

• @Fugue yes their is, April 14. Clinton tried to get the debate to happen on the 4th which would of been at the same time as NCAA game but Sanders fought for a better date that would have a lot more viwership.

• Ok, but is it going to be at 23:30, or something?

• Bernie or bust.

• Feel the bern.

• Waiting for Trump to win. Excited

• Anything that will loosen Hillary's grip on the nomination is good.

• More from Guys
    2