Who here is feeling sad :( :( :'( ? and what are you feeling sad about?

I got a 'coaching' at my job today. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww don't you hate that. I'm a little bummed today but I don't have any reason to be, I just am. I think I'm getting a little cabin fever. It's spring, I want to get out and ride my quad but the weather just won't cooperate. It's bumming me out a little. Oh well, I should be excited about the anticipation, right? Tomorrow will be a better day for you too, right?

What Guys Said 5

• I had to euthanize my dog 3 weeks ago due to her kidneys failing, and I still feel like crap because of it. You don't realize how much you'll miss a pet until it's gone.

• I'm feeling a realization. Not sadness though. A little sad I didn't get one of the jobs I wanted.

• I'm sad because @consultantisback gives me hugs in the locker room but then ignores me when we are in front of others.

• what is sadness?😂😂

• I feel sad that I STILL have not got a job yet after leaving university. I have given up only applying in my area of study and just applying for anything but no, nothing. It is so disheartening. I feel like just giving up! But I know I can't give up.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, not sad.
    The opposite actually. I am visiting my boyfriend for the weekend on Thursday for his birthday! I am so excited.

• I feel sad everyday about things in my life.

• Just had a really rough day, lots of emotions. Ended up self harming and am not happy about it, hadn't self harmed in over 2 years...

• there is nothing in the world that can be an excuse for self harming. you should harm the people who harmed you. if a stray dog bites you, you're not gonna go home and beat the stuff out of your pet dog.