How cute was I as a kid?

How cute was I as a kid?

Updates:
And if you had to guess my heritage, where would you say?

1|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously like a doll. Those are huge eyes. Babies creep me out, man. They look like aliens. You know those twin sisters in that one horror movie, riding tricycles down the hallway? That's how I see that little girl. Like, The Ring style. Like "oh shit, it's a monster!"

No offense. I mean, speaking aesthetically, she is not unpleasant to look at. You know, aside from the creepy little girl vibe. But that's more about me than her, maybe.

If I had to guess your heritage, I would guess European. lololz. Mmm. I'd say German. Sorta looks like my mom when she was a kid, and she's mostly German and French. French could be it, too. Mmmm. Yeah. I'm going to say either German or French. Possibly Scandinavian.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Aww adorable

1|0
    0|0
  • You were so cute the puppy dogs were all sent to work camps!

0|0
    0|0
  • aw thats the cutest thing I've seen today

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • You were very cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • The picture is just adorable.. but as far as your heritage I have no clue on that one, I bet tho you grew up to be a very sweet and pretty lady.. hope all your days and nights are great ones.. take care now

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice.. As a kid I was the spitting image of Dennis the Menace

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as cute as me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... So sweet.. You're from human heritage...

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, you were very cute, i like this pic ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • very cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty cute.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• OMG ADORABLE!😍😂 #themheelsthough

1|0
    0|0
  • Awwwwww you were so fucking ADORABLEEEE!!!☺ Ethnic wise... I don't know this one pic is not that much help. You're from the land of beautiful babies I assume👌

0|0
    0|0
    • Aw thanks girl!

• Could you at least try? Obviously you're black and beautiful.

• Mwhahahaa*Flip's Braid's* #CreoleBeauty thanks! hmmmm you're platinum blonde (the trait that stand's out) most would assume Scandinavian.. But I'm getting UK (England or Scotland) vibes! Maybe Eastern European (Hungarian (although they tend to have darker features) as well, Polish, Bosnian, Czech) but blonde hair isn't exclusive to only White gene's so you could be anything.. even a mix. Tough lol I need a hint. What is your families original country famous for? It can be small or big?

• weally cute ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • so damn cute

0|0
    0|0
  • You were extremely cute, you had the loveliest blonde hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww haha so adorbs. ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • AWWWWW ;3

0|0
    0|0
  • AWWH CUTEEEE

0|0
    0|0
  • Adorable. But then again most kids are...

0|0
    0|0