How can someone tell how physically attractive they are?

0|1
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no parameters. so everybody is attractive. for me the sexiest girl have the assets of a 13 yr old but tall and have long fingers. there is a girl who is average looking. but every time I see her long fingers and perfect nails, my mind says that is the most attractive girl ever. keep yourself fit and have great confidence. people love you.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is no standard 13 year old. Some are skinny some are muscly some are fat... Some tall some shirt..

• Show All
    • * breastst *

• my bad. only the people who watched that scene would understand what I meant. 😜😜

Most Helpful Girl

• People tell you if you're attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• The more people that physically like you, the more physically attractive you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • hard to say. I'm physically attractive on China's hot or not, but in Canadas hot or not , I get beat by skinny, nerdy, pimply white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put up ur bod pics on tinder, if you don't get more than 5 msges telling you how jacked u are. You aren't physicaly attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what mirrors are for...

0|0
    0|0
  • They can usually tell by reaction they get from others.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow why are those girls questions all about appearance and sex?

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah and here's the thing women look better than men yet they seem too have huge appearance issues

• Show your tongue and lick your lips when they see...

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on tinder. Rate the majority of your matches.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no way to know unless various people tell you that you are all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• they can't, because what's attractive is different for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they get a lot of random compliments from people, they are probably pretty attractive in a general sense.

0|0
    0|0