How can someone tell how physically attractive they are?

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no parameters. so everybody is attractive. for me the sexiest girl have the assets of a 13 yr old but tall and have long fingers. there is a girl who is average looking. but every time I see her long fingers and perfect nails, my mind says that is the most attractive girl ever. keep yourself fit and have great confidence. people love you.

• There is no standard 13 year old. Some are skinny some are muscly some are fat... Some tall some shirt..

• * breastst *

• my bad. only the people who watched that scene would understand what I meant. 😜😜

Most Helpful Girl

• People tell you if you're attractive.

What Guys Said 9

• The more people that physically like you, the more physically attractive you are.

• hard to say. I'm physically attractive on China's hot or not, but in Canadas hot or not , I get beat by skinny, nerdy, pimply white guys.

• Put up ur bod pics on tinder, if you don't get more than 5 msges telling you how jacked u are. You aren't physicaly attractive

• That's what mirrors are for...

• They can usually tell by reaction they get from others.

• wow why are those girls questions all about appearance and sex?

• yeah and here's the thing women look better than men yet they seem too have huge appearance issues

• Show your tongue and lick your lips when they see...

• Go on tinder. Rate the majority of your matches.

• There's no way to know unless various people tell you that you are all the time.

What Girls Said 2

• they can't, because what's attractive is different for everyone.

• If they get a lot of random compliments from people, they are probably pretty attractive in a general sense.