What were the things that you cannot ask your parents?

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say : buy me a vibrator please

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know as the line they draw tends to move around

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• There's nothing I really can't ask them, they're pretty open. There's a difference between not being able to ask them things and things I won't though, like I won't ask them about their sex lives or something because that would just be weird and I don't want to know that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't ask her for a hot meal because we live too far away. BUT when I go home :) I've already put in my orders, and she will cook for me <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Growing up with two extremely liberal women, I can tell you that I cannot think of something I wouldn't ask them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much everything :P They tend to get too controlling if I ask them about anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom pretty much nothing is off limits. We talk about our sex lives, medical stuff, everything together.

With my dad... meh. I can't really talk to him about anything dating related cuz he's not much help. He pretty much says I'm too good for all the guys I date by default xD but political discussions with him are great.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as it's not sex related or drugs/ alcohol related i

0|1
    0|0
  • I can talk to both of them and ask them anything from sex to drugs to anything you can imagine. But the honesty truth that grosses me out talking about sex with my dad. Ewww!! My mom I am so close with her its crazy what we share.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything to do with me I can't ask them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't ask my dad if I can allow the puppy to walk around the house because I already know the answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • financial advice
    why my father was such an ass
    if they approved of my boyfriends

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol as long as I didn't talk to my Dad about anything too girly I could ask him anything

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm uneasy to tell my dad anything. Afraid he'll overreact or not believe me. Asking my mom yields pretty hit and miss results too, so I usually just figure stuff out on my own unless I have no other choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost everyhing... they never talked with me about nothing since little... yes, boring. That's why almost no one really opens to father's, lack of communcation since the begginng. No confort, no trust is really developed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing I m independent

0|1
    0|0
  • oh i can ask my parents anything there is no bars held in my family :P

0|1
    0|0