Boo-boo bear! Any one old enough to remember this?

And @Maxemeister this is boo-boo bear and which the drawing I made of the stuffed bunny again is here. Also Boo-boo best use to have much more booboos back in its day

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• FITE ME

• Awww I love that Boo-boo bear picture, It's so cute, I wish I had a Boo-boo bear doll when I was a kid, but it's different style. I wish I can that Boo-boo bear like right now, it's adorable , I love it !

• Haha right? It's VERY old. I don't even think they make them no more, that's how old it is, and the ones in the pics is my mother's, it was her little brothers b4 he died. The little boy in the third picture is my mother's younger brother, he died when he was 8.. But yeah it is cute

• Is anyone old enough? You're like the youngest one on GAG. o. o; At minimum, you are at the youngest age category on GAG. I don't think it's about age. o. o;

• Hahaha that's so true, glad you noticed actually lol. But I'm just asking to see if there are any people old enough to remember this. For I only know the stories behind the booboo bear, it's my mother's, and b4 that it was her little brothers who died at the age of 8 (in the picture) so I'm not saying that I'm old enough to remember, bc I was not even close to even being conceived, I just wanted to know if there are anyone who are old enough to remember this. Plus on one of my other questions I was trying to tell them about booboo bear compared to my picture I drew (longer story) so that's why I made this question, mostly the second reason tho, it was the only way I could get the pictures to him for him to see.

• Ah. Gotcha.

• Thanks tho 😉😉😉

What Girls Said 2