Get a hot car = get hot girls?

• True that
  • Nahhh
  • answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a hot car = get hot girls who assume you have money who will inevitably fuck you over because they got with you for superficial reasons. And this is best case scenario as not all women are gold diggin' hooker machines.

• This is so funny :)

• @MarkSXV Hahahahahahaha!!!

• @MarkSXV Please, rub one out, have a cup a tea, you'll feel a little less like a hateful piece of cock-sucking shit after.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but not all girls and you'd really be reeling in a lot of gold diggers lol.

There's a Vitaly video about this. He leans against a lambo and asks a random cute girl on the street if she wants to go for a ride. She excitedly says yes, he gets up and walks around to the driver side. Keeps walking and goes to the door of the car parked just in front of the lambo. Hahaha. The girl freaks out and just goes back to walking with her friend, who she had already decided to ditch when she thought it was a ride in a lambo.

What Girls Said 21

• Hih hihi hheuehuehueheuehue
    get hot car= get gold digger who doesn't care about YOU AT ALL, but only YOUR MONEY

• = get gold diggers

• Hahaha! that is true that is! No one got anytime for gold diggers.

• 0|0
  • no...

• Unfortunately it's not that easy 😂

• as far as outward appearances, I think dressing nice works best for men. few women care or even know much about cars.

• Get a hot car = worry bout cops catching you for driving a stolen car. Impress no one.

• Closed minded girls
    Gold diggers, but when they realize u are not as rich as u claim they will bounce

• Nah fam

• Naw I would rather have a nice guy in an old 1/2 ton then an asshole in an Audi.

• It might increase your chances of getting one, but it will not increase your chances of keeping her.

• Get a hot car = A woman who only wants you $$

• Where I'm from the only thing you'll get out of a hot car, aside from pure enjoyment, is a truck slut. They'll just cause you problems

• Nahh bruhh

• Nope

• I love trucks, fast cars, and sport bikes

• Not with me no. But for other girls maybe.

• So u think girls r gold diggers

• True... A lot of supposedly "hot" girls are only interested in a guy's wallet.

• true and with abs you ll have even more hit girls

• Cars are probably not what's going to seal the deal for you with women. Sure, your car should be CLEAN, but honestly, I don't really care that much about cars. Most girls don't. There are some girls who would be into you for your money. Those are the girls who would attract with a nice car. Those girls are probably not the ones you want.

What Guys Said 25

• It helps, but if your c ar is all you have going for you, you're screwed.

Ladies who say no? A hot car might not be enough for you, but the question wasn't about you, specifically, but about girls, in general. Can you really say you don't think any girl would be more interested in a guy because of his car?

• only slightly. i have known and know friends with cool cars and many of those guys are single, dateless, etc

• true if you pull up in a lambo

• Anything that you own makes a statement be it hot car, or hot food, clothes, whatever. If you can afford those things it means you can afford to take care of yourself. Which subconsciously or consciously makes women in general more attracted to you based ONLY on what they see.

I have personal experience from this. ;)

• Forgot to add this: Right off the bat without even looking at the other opinions. Girls/ Women will by default tell you no, having a nice car it will have no effect of that sort.

• No, it doesn't work that way. I mean sometimes it might but not necessarily.

• Get a hot car = get a slut

• Girls don't care what you drive, unless you live in California lol

• Hot girls who marry you to divorce you at best, haha.

• Pickups are better for getting girls.

• Women care about cars like they care about your toes

• Nahhh I'm afraid it's not that simple.

• noooo, you gotta have the expensive lifestyle, Then you can get some gold diggeres

• The hot girls will only want your money, if you can even get a hot girl.

• Silverado or die geed

• Not all hot girls but definitely guarantees some hot girls. Lol.

• Yup
    They're most likely gold diggers though

• No...

• It has an impact with some women, not all. My SLK350 seemed to be a big hit with some women.

• Probably but it'll be the women who just wants your money.

• Get a hot car = get gold digging girls.
    Can confirm, my old car was FIRE

• You think a girl would date a guy that drives a mini-van?

• true girls see money
    now are they worth it noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• What is a hot car? is it will hating me up? Hot car can't being fucked, but hot girls can !

• Not unless you also get good clothes - unless you rent/drive a Ferrari, Lambo etc etc

• Any display of success or taste be it in clothing, transport or habitation will have a beneficial effect, yes.

• Though if you want quality girls you should act like it's nothing. Sort of "Oh yeah, I guess so" or better yet make it a joke, "How did that get there? Last time I looked it was a pumpkin!"

• yes! I know right!!