Guys, Is growing/having facial hair annoying or pleasant to you?

• I really enjoy growing/having facial hair
    13% (5)
  • I enjoy growing/having facial hair
    13% (5)
  • I'm indifferent --- or there are equally pros and cons
    32% (12)
  • I dislike growing/having facial hair
    21% (8)
  • I very much dislike growing/having facial hair
    5% (2)
  • I hate growing/having facial hair
    13% (5)
  • I don't grow any.
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Do you wish you didn't grow any?
So most men dislike it. Can y'all explain why?

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• i don't even think about it. if my beard gets too long i trim.

• for me, there is a phase in facial hair growth, where the hair curls in on itself and irritates my skin. it itches like hell but if they get long enough, it doesn´t bother me anymore. so there´s just that one phase where i dislike it. other than that i´m relatively indifferent to it. though i think a short trimmed beard makes a guy look gritty and it´s also attractive to most women.

• I wish i had more... but i have to play the cards i'm dealt. Easy enough to take care of, you just set a beard trimmer and run it all over every couple of days.

• At first Its very annoying It gets real Itchy at first

• I really dislike it. Not so much because of how it looks, but it feels irritating. It gets itchy and annoying against my pillow, jacket collars, etc. And if I let it grow fr more than like 2 days in a row, then shaving is painful and annoying (like someone else said). Honestly I'd prefer if I didn't naturally grow any.

• I don't like it. Shaving can be annoying and painful if I let the hair grow too much.

• I'm getting tired of it. I don't like shaving as that takes up a lot of time.

• It gets itchy and there is some level of upkeep. All in all without facial hair I look 18 or 19 and with it I'm more 24 or 25.

• Since 2010 or so I've mainly had facial hair, because girls all agree I look hotter with it.

Personally? I prefer the feeling of being clean shaven. I sacrifice for my looks.

• I dislike the tediousness of having to shave every day/other day.

I like having facial hair though, as long as it grows in the right places when I am fully matured.

• It will be itchy and annoying if someone's not taking a good care of it, myself is growing beard atm, and thankfully it's all going good!

• it's itching, I always feel better smooth

• I kinda like having a bit, but it gets really itchy as it grows.

• I'm indifferent. Sometimes I keep it, sometimes not.

• Annoying!

• F, fuck it. I wish I never had to shave.

• Hate it would like to laser my face.

• At a certain length it starts to sting. I don't know why. Does this happen to anyone else?

• When I shave, I look like a teenager. Looks like I didn't age at all. Indifferent about it.
    After 2-3 days of shaving I look damn good.
    After 3rd day, it starts itching and it's very irritating.
    So, I shave after every 3-4 days. During those days I like having facial hair. If I forget to shave then within a day I'd start hating facial hair.

• I fuckin' hate 'em I wish I couldn't grow any... I'm really bored to shave daily and I don't enjoy it...

• I like it, don't have to bother shaving and it's nice to have, though I can't help eating my beard

• At first it's itchy as fuck but after a couple weeks it's fine