Guys, Is growing/having facial hair annoying or pleasant to you?

• I really enjoy growing/having facial hair
    13% (5)
  • I enjoy growing/having facial hair
    13% (5)
  • I'm indifferent --- or there are equally pros and cons
    32% (12)
  • I dislike growing/having facial hair
    21% (8)
  • I very much dislike growing/having facial hair
    5% (2)
  • I hate growing/having facial hair
    13% (5)
  • I don't grow any.
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Do you wish you didn't grow any?
So most men dislike it. Can y'all explain why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• i don't even think about it. if my beard gets too long i trim.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, there is a phase in facial hair growth, where the hair curls in on itself and irritates my skin. it itches like hell but if they get long enough, it doesn´t bother me anymore. so there´s just that one phase where i dislike it. other than that i´m relatively indifferent to it. though i think a short trimmed beard makes a guy look gritty and it´s also attractive to most women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i had more... but i have to play the cards i'm dealt. Easy enough to take care of, you just set a beard trimmer and run it all over every couple of days.

0|0
    0|0
  • At first Its very annoying It gets real Itchy at first

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dislike it. Not so much because of how it looks, but it feels irritating. It gets itchy and annoying against my pillow, jacket collars, etc. And if I let it grow fr more than like 2 days in a row, then shaving is painful and annoying (like someone else said). Honestly I'd prefer if I didn't naturally grow any.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. Shaving can be annoying and painful if I let the hair grow too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting tired of it. I don't like shaving as that takes up a lot of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It gets itchy and there is some level of upkeep. All in all without facial hair I look 18 or 19 and with it I'm more 24 or 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since 2010 or so I've mainly had facial hair, because girls all agree I look hotter with it.

Personally? I prefer the feeling of being clean shaven. I sacrifice for my looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike the tediousness of having to shave every day/other day.

I like having facial hair though, as long as it grows in the right places when I am fully matured.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be itchy and annoying if someone's not taking a good care of it, myself is growing beard atm, and thankfully it's all going good!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's itching, I always feel better smooth

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda like having a bit, but it gets really itchy as it grows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent. Sometimes I keep it, sometimes not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying!

0|0
    0|0
  • F, fuck it. I wish I never had to shave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate it would like to laser my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • At a certain length it starts to sting. I don't know why. Does this happen to anyone else?

0|0
    0|0
  • When I shave, I look like a teenager. Looks like I didn't age at all. Indifferent about it.
    After 2-3 days of shaving I look damn good.
    After 3rd day, it starts itching and it's very irritating.
    So, I shave after every 3-4 days. During those days I like having facial hair. If I forget to shave then within a day I'd start hating facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fuckin' hate 'em I wish I couldn't grow any... I'm really bored to shave daily and I don't enjoy it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, don't have to bother shaving and it's nice to have, though I can't help eating my beard

0|0
    0|0
  • At first it's itchy as fuck but after a couple weeks it's fine

0|0
    0|0