I'm so ugly my crush wouldn't even look at me and now he is with someone else. Thinking about getting invisiline. Is it really expensive?

You can be mean if you want I honestly don't care anymore I don't even know why I wake up in the morning

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww come on, you're a pretty girl. It's his loss. We all suffer set backs and we all have to deal with assholes and bitches, it's a part of life. When you get rejected, it reflects nothing on you but more on the other person. Of course it stings, it does for all of us, it's normal. The thing is, time heals it and it always does. You just have to decide you're not going to let it affect you much. I've been recently rejected and I felt lousy for a few hours but then I realized, why am I feeling like this? It's not and she is not worth worrying about for one more minute. When I realized that, I was totally fine and I actually felt good cuz she saved me all the headache of being with a mean bitch for lack of a better word lol and she showed me her true nature, not what she claimed it was. Words are cheap, actions are what counts. So buck up, smile and realize your ok and you're going to be ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're too old to be thinking like this.
    I honestly thought this post was from a 15 year old girl.
    C'mon stop it!
    This is a joke !

What Guys Said 10

• Grab for yourself a reasonable set of eyebrows, or some facsimile thereof, and you'll be quite fetching. No need to go further.

• yeah it can be, I think its the near equivalent of getting braces, so if you don't have insurance, you're gonna pay a lot out of pocket.

• So you're going to artificially augment yourself just so you could present a false image of you only because one guy out of 3.5 billion didn't fall for you?

• Umm well I want to feel better about myself and I wish I was happier about my smile so I might as well change that

• What on earth? If that's you in your profile pic, you are flippin' lovely! You really don't need to do anything! 9/10 for staying as you are!

• You won't regret it I'm sure!

• There once was a girl who complained about her teeth until she met the girl who had none... braces will do the trick...

• What the hell is invisiline.

You still tryna get with that boy? Forget about him.

• Whats even invisiline? And I mean if u gotta do it, do it

• Your not ugly.
    I think you are kinda pretty

• Are you the blonde? I'd do you.

What Girls Said 7

• HAHAH! what how does that work? lol Get invisline get a bf!

• No I just want to feel better about myself and like my smile and not be afraid to smile

• You shouldn't be afraid to smile! Also I use whiting cream it cost like 20 bucks!

• Thank god I'm not a teen...

wait what?

• Yea, lol. look at my response I thought it was from someone younger

• If that is you in the picture then I have no idea what makes you think your teeth look ugly. They look perfectly fine to me and not horribly crooked.

• If that's your pic in the profile, you are so NOT ugly.

• If you're going to change something about yourself, then do it for yourself. Dont do it for just some guy.

• wait you're getting invisalign to make this guy like you? i mean they can run expensive. they can cost between $3,500 and $8,000 and you're willing to spend that much to make this guy like you? if you wanna get invisalign get it for yourself, not for a guy who doesn't notice you.

• you look fine to me. I doubt your teeth are stopping him from talking to you