Girls, how often do you get catcalled?

• Daily
    6% (2)
  • A few times a month
    44% (14)
  • A couple of times a year
    9% (3)
  • Rarely
    41% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to get catcalled all of the time.
    Now that I'm a little older (Daily male attention started happening from the ages of 18---to now).
    I get approached like a lady, or complimented and get asked out to dinner.
    I don't know if this has to do with me being in my late twenties or the fact that I dress up more as opposed to before.
    I'm in high heels, dresses (most of the time) and get told I look model like.
    Before I used to be in sneakers, and tights, or jeans all of the time.

What Girls Said 9

• There are too many variables.

Where I go, how long I'm outside, if I'm alone, what season it is.

I dont have a car... so I walk a lot and take buses (aka breeding ground for cat-calling-types). But basically anytime I leave my neighbor and I'm alone its bounds to happen at least once if not more.

• It really depends. When I don't go out much like lately it doesn't happen much. Esp cuz I've been hanging around my small town lately.

But I live in between two college towns and when I spend a lot if time there it happens a pretty good amount. Everyone there is horny it seems like

• Rarely

• I clicked daily. Sometimes it can be 5 times a day, sometimes it can be a weekly thing but it happens a lot. Men here are insanely sexist and shitty. It happens to most women way too often.

• I am very sorry about that, may I ask what city do you live in where men act like that?

• South America...

• ok thanks for telling me, again sorry that this happpens to you

• Very rarely.

• It happens rarely because I don't go anywhere.

• Like.. Never. I suppose not being able to go anywhere much helps.

• A few times a month.

• I walk for exercise and get catcalled by idiots hanging out the car window a lot. Just kids showing off, I guess.