Personality test: which is your favorite flower?

Most Helpful Girl

• hello, my pick is 6.
    Hope you are fine.
    kisses

• aha the orchide yes that are beautiful flowers

People who like orchids are exotic and worldly - is that right?

• absolutely.
      maybe you will find out

• maybe I will yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• I picked No.2 The Iris
    Iris takes its name from the Greek word for “rainbow,” which is symbolic for optimism, a quality that is as valuable to you as a pot of gold. People who are attracted to irises are artistic and have wild imaginations, just like artist Vincent Van Gogh, who painted the radiant purple flower in his own unique style in many of his mot famous pieces.

Due the fact that the 5th-century French King Clovis changed the symbol on his banner from three toads to irises when he converted to Christianity also signifies that you may also have a very strong spiritual side, regardless of religious affiliation.

You do tend to get bored easily, however, which may clash with your desire to keep promises. Try your best to find start a routine, even if it’s as small as eating breakfast every morning or going for a walk every evening. It may surprise you that regularity helps tame your energy and aids you in keeping your word.

Not bad - Quite accurate

What Girls Said 11

• I don't really have a favorite flower, but I picked the three top ones from the flowers available haha: rose, lily, and sunflower. And all three descriptions fit me pretty well!

• cdn4.littlethings.com/.../unnamed-112-600x400.jpg

"Iris takes its name from the Greek word for “rainbow,” which is symbolic for optimism, a quality that is as valuable to you as a pot of gold. People who are attracted to irises are artistic and have wild imaginations, just like artist Vincent Van Gogh, who painted the radiant purple flower in his own unique style in many of his mot famous pieces.

You do tend to get bored easily, however, which may clash with your desire to keep promises. Try your best to find start a routine, even if it’s as small as eating breakfast every morning or going for a walk every evening. It may surprise you that regularity helps tame your energy and aids you in keeping your word."

I'm not sure I agree, but I had a hard time choosing just one flower anyway, hah.

• SUNFLOWER!

• i like 3
    "Most people associate tulips with the Netherlands, but native strands have been found in North Africa, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine, and China, signifying that you have a great love for travel. Yet, although you seek change and adapt very well to it, you are rooted with a deep love for family and friends.

You are sweet, sensitive, thoughtful, and charitable, yet you do have a tendency to give into indulgence."

love it :D i love traveling and my family

• Red tulip is my favorite flower

Most people associate tulips with the Netherlands, but native strands have been found in North Africa, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine, and China, signifying that you have a great love for travel. Yet, although you seek change and adapt very well to it, you are rooted with a deep love for family and friends.

You are sweet, sensitive, thoughtful, and charitable, yet you do have a tendency to give into indulgence. In fact, during the Ottoman Empire, the tulip was seen as a symbol of over abundance. The era during which the Ottoman Empire was wealthiest is often called the Tulip era or Lale Devri in Turkish.

If you do find yourself going overboard, stop yourself and think about what you’re doing. You have a tendency to offer others sound advice, so take the time to do yourself the same favor.
    Interesting that is accurate

• I Lyke Lilly's... 💐

• Lily has awesome characteristics. One of my friends chose the same and she's exactly that - makes me a lot concerned for her all the while cause she's that way lol

Please don't mind me commenting on your opinion :) thank you :) <3

• @HandsomeRaj haha cool I don't mind 🙃

• Thank you, young lady - much appreciated :)

• I like five

• Red roses my fav.

• I like number 2 and yeah, the description was mostly accurate haha, nice! :D

• Its between rose and lily

• Violet.

What Guys Said 5

• I can't figure out between 1 (Poppy) and 7 (Violets) so I chose both lol

Thank you, I liked this question :) as did a few of my close friends that aren't on GAG :D

• Poppies, opium fuck yeah, Jk. I honestly don't know. They're all pretty. Wildflowers maybe. In may/june where I live, in the mountains there's billions of wildflowers of all different colors. It's amazingly beautiful. They stretch for miles and miles, as far as you can see. It's my favorite time to ride my quad.

• Lmao I couldn't choose between the Rose, Lily or Sunflower.

• i like dahlias

• This sounds like that horoscope bullshit.