GAGers, your BIGGEST fear?

So what's your biggest fear? (if none from the above, pls specify) :)

I have three:
1. Being stabbed by a knife (or anything pointy) multiple of times *shudders*
2. Being forgotten
3. The past coming back to haunt me :/

GAGers, your BIGGEST fear?

• Losing your freedom
  • Betrayal by a loved one
  • Being unnoticed & eventually forgotten
  • Leading a boring life
  • Lack of financial stability/not successful
  • Never being good enough
  • Other- pls explain
Ohh I forgot to add
4. being eaten alive by zombies

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, basically, my life has been 41 years and 3 months of overall upward trajectory, pretty much. There've been ups and downs -- and there were years where I fought severe depression, and over 10 years of sleep deprivation so severe that several renowned medical professionals literally refused to believe the numbers -- but there hasn't really been ANY sustained interval of time where life was actually getting steadily WORSE.
    In the words of that Browning poem, it still genuinely feels that "the best is yet to come", in just about every possible way-- personally, professionally, sexually, in terms of family, health... everything.

So... My greatest fear is that I'll actually pass "my prime" -- and actually be aware of it.
    That I'll suddenly be aware that the best times are all behind me... and that, from point X onward, it's just gna get worse.

I have absolutely NO concern for whether I live a long life. Whenever something is reputed to "take N years off my life", my reaction is basically meh... and this is why.
    If it's N years after that point-of-no-return, then, I'll gladly trade those years for whatever I can enjoy more fully in the present.

What Guys Said 38

• As far as you are strong person and confident personality most of the above fear can't be true for you, these things can be changed by your strong will and effort, a fear is often that is uncontrolled and unstoppable and natural.
    Hence my biggest fear is my parents getting old, I always fear to lose them no matter what but as far I am alive I want to live with them I love them so much. I can live without anything but not without them. Rest of the fears are not a big deal for me, I can overcome anything.

• 1|0
  • sharks and girls who never forget

• Ruining another freindship by telling my female freind that I have developed a crush on her.

• Now that I think of it, it would be even worse being stabbed with needles multiple times than knifes, even though both are horrid of course arrghhhjjsjsjjs.

Drowning by either water or burried are horrible, and being burned alive.

Sitting in a room, while being tortured would be a horrible experience as well.

• Have you seen Evil Dead (2012) ? The main character gets stab in the face multiple of times in the face and eye with a needle :P

• 1. Not being able to protect my friends, family and loved ones and people close to me.

2. Being vulnerable again like I used to be.

3. God

4. Being eaten alive by mice... that would just be horrifying.

• Fear Itself

• *Reads your number 1 fear, tries not to make a sexual joke about anything pointy* Ahem... well... I guess being forgotten could be my fear because I have no idea what I'm afraid of so I'll just go with that for now.

• LMFAO!!! you know thats not what I meant ;)

• I know, but thats what popped into my perverted head the instant I read that lol ;) Still funny tho heh heh heh :P

• Living alone until I die, never having a partner.

Unfortunately, it's more of a prediction than a fear.

• The only thing I fear is pear itself.

pre00.deviantart.net/.../...fter_taste-d6f3j8r.jpg

• Having to go to war.

Not being able to confirm if love really exists.

Disappointing people that mean a lot to me.

Death. Not specifically because i end, but because i wouldn't be able to know what will happen to everything i have known.

• Sea caves scare the fuck out of me, and by extension drowning

• Lifelong mutilation. I'd prefer death over that.
    Just the feeling of being powerless.

• While I'm driving I see some one picking their nose in their car and I'll suddenly meet them and have to shake their hand, ewwww!!!

• Flying on airplane. Seriously.
    I still do it tho but once the plane lands its like being born again lol

Leading a boring life
    Lack of financial stability/not successful
    Never being good enough

• Being buried alive, drowning and burned to death. Losing freedom is right up there too.

• Medical needles are my biggest fear. Nothing on your list concerns me anywhere close to as much.

• The dark (I know I'm a pussy).

• 1. Rejection
    2. Failure
    3. The future

• - not finding someone who loves me the way I am
    - not being successful in my career

• My main fear is that I become a bad person and I don't notice that I became bad

• Being stupid. Clueless.

• Not going pro

• That my visa won't get approved and I have to go back to the heart of darkness.

• Being alone, not being good enough...

Issues we all have

• I can't actually think of anything...

• Lost of major limb and being forever alone.

• My biggest fear: Not getting enough mho to reach master level

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 21

• the fear of never being good enough is the story of my life :- I'm constantly wondering if what I do and what I say is good enough. I want to please people around me, and when I fail to do that, ugh it's the worst feeling to me.
    Also the fear of being rejected - not necessarily by guys, but by people in general - being left on the side etc...
    oh and I hate crowds too. And missed calls from my mom scare the fuck out of me lol x)

• losing freedom, loving, being forgotten (not leaving a mark on his world), leading a boring life, not achieving my goals (be a successful actress lol).

loving is what scares me the most, because if I fall in love I'm fucked. Bye bye dreams lol

• begin chased by as a serial killer!

• Losing my emotional security
    Sharks

• - Failure
    - Public speaking
    - Needles

• Walking with heels on. I always have this thought that i'm going to fall and die... that and getting eaten by a huge ass spider.
    -.-

Yours is pretty legit too sista :)

• Thanks :)

So you've never worn heels? Like ever?

• No no i have :) it's just then when i do it's the fear that prevents me from wearing them over and over again!

• I think F. I've always tried to be the very best that I can. I hate failures!

• Being alone
    Being with too many people at once
    Getting to my death bed and wondering how I let it all slip through my fingers

• "Being with too many people at once" ... like, crowds? Or juggling too many relationships?

• - Falling off a roller coaster
    - Experiencing a deadly pain
    - Watching a loved one die right in front of my eyes

• I picked losing my freedom from the list.

• Dying alone.

• losing my freedom, i love big empty spaces so if i were shackled to anything i'd probably go mental.

• Falling in love and being buried alive like holy shit, that terrifies me._.

• Not being able to achieve my goals, by at least having one big break.

• I share your fear of 1 and 4. Scary.

• bitten by snake or by dangerous lizard

• all the above.

• Also, being bitten by a snake (highly terrified)
    Losing my parents
    And heights sometimes

• Lol sex is fear

• 1. Seeing people I love being murdered.
    2. Rape.