What are some of your unusual eating habits?

I have a number of weird eating habits or unusual foood combinations.

I love Ice-cream and crackers 😍😍,

Cheese with popcorn 😼😼

Occasionally I would eat cod fish fish uncooked with pepper sauce, and salt (I am weird like that ) 👽👽

Whats yours? ☺😼😜😝What are some of your unusual eating habits?

Updates:
@Rudon30 , get in on it 😜😜😜

1|0
17|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat with hands
    I eat with spoons
    I eat with fork
    I eat with chopsticks
    I'm eating everything every where...

Ice cream with gulab jaamun
    Cheese with Tea
    Butter with coffee
    Salad with coke
    Burger with milk
    Curd with rice

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 16

• I'm fairly normal when it comes to eating.
    I guess you can say I'm a huge bore?
    But I will try a lot of different foods when I am out, so I am a tad bit interesting when it comes to food.

I don't have unusual habits, but what make my eyes pop out is when I heard someone I knew liked:
    -Crackers with mayonnaise.
    -Bread with applesauce
    -Ketchup in their turkey sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
    • @Stacyzee , I see. No you aren't a bore. You just haven't found your true calling yet. lool. All those combos sound interesting. I would definitely do the Bread with applesauce and the ketchup in Turkey Sandwich.

• Just threw up in my mouth again. Lol
    I like my oat meal cereal with salt and pepper. I find whipcream and syrup vile.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird to me but other people, salsa with egg whites

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat werid lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I used to dip salt and vinegar chips into a glass of cold water to get some of the taste off before I ate them. I don't do that anymore.

My boyfriend eats some weird combinations of food though. He will make himself a 'breakfast sandwich' which consists of bacon, eggs, cheese, peanut butter, jam, ketchup, mustard, mayo, butter, a hashbrown and whatever bread he is using. Usually makes me gag when I see him eating it

1|0
    0|0
  • dipping crackers in lemonade!

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like to eat gouda cheese with my quinoa.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like eating things by twos or in even numbers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like low fat cottage cheese and wasabi rice crackers. Very yummy😊

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm on my "cheat days" I usually eat tons of avocados and Doritos. I don't know why I always crave these foods but I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ew haha I microwaved this string cheese put Tostitos in this cheese and ate it l8ter I felt SICK of it never wanna eat cheese string again!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like popcorn and hot sauce. When I was younger do u know those pringles chips, I would like chew one up and spit it on another chip, and then I would eat it again it was kinda weird. I don't do that anymore tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like melting my ice cream in the microwave before eating it so it's softer

1|0
    0|0
  • I put mint leaves in my spaghetti.

1|0
    0|0
  • mixing rice and yogurt

1|0
    0|0
  • Soy sauce and scrambles eggs.. I know weird >.<

1|0
    0|0