Portugal or a Cruise?

In October a holiday in Portugal for a week which includes flights, 5 star hotel apartments, entertainment and breakfast each morning. It doesn't include dinners.

In February a week on a Caribbean cruise from Florida to Mexico which doesn't include flights but it includes everything else meals, drinks, accommodation and entertainment.

Which holiday should I choose and why?

• Portugal
  • Caribbean Cruise

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on a cruise before and it was awesome. It was through the Mediterranean though, but I bet in the Caribbean would be great too.

Portugal sounds pretty, I would like to visit it, but I'd rather go on a cruise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say you should go on a cruise. Just because it's cold here in October.

• The temperatures in October are usually between 14ºC and 22ºC. Some people might say it's not cold, but I think it is because in Summer the temperatures are much higher.
      There's wind and it rains sometimes.
      I'd say the best time of the year to come here is from May to September.

What Guys Said 2

• Portugal, only because I'm not a cruise person.

• I heard there is a lot of immigrants in Portugal, best stay away, immigrants tend to ruin a country.

• That's not true. The majority of Portugal's population was born here. The amount of immigrants is decreasing.
      And they don't ruin the country. In fact, the help the economy because they come here to work.
      Plus, she only wants to come to Portugal on vacation, she's not planning on living here.

• I live in Portugal. So, I know what's happening in this country. You can google it or ask to anyone who lives in Portugal and they will tell you that the number of immigrants here is decreasing.
      I wasn't talking about other European countries. I don't live in those countries, so I don't know what's happening there. I only talk about what I know.
      There aren't many Muslims here and there are no race riots.

• @menina What is the weather like in Portugal in October?

What Girls Said 1

• I went to Portugal a couple years ago for my brother's wedding, and I went on a Caribbean cruise when I was 12 lol. Both were very lovely, but personally I'd go with the cruise.