Facebookers:Do you have any friends on Facebook who constantly post about those IT works wraps, detox tea, or any other products in general?

If so what is your opinion of it? Personally I think it could be a good idea, but you have to know how to do it well. And sometimes it can get annoying especially if that's mainly their consistency of their Facebook posting.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's an IT works wrap?

• Google it, its like a wrap you put on your body to get rid of fat supposedly

• It really is, it sucks that's all some people on Facebook post about like it's a job

• I know what your saying but that's what unfriending is for. I actually have no problem with people using FB for business. People gotta do what they gotta do for work, as long as it's legal. but I won't be a customer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. Haven't noticed at least. Don't really follow/pay attention to what my FB friends post. I only follow a few groups.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I do, in fact it may seem annoying. But some post are in fact very beneficial when it comes to detox or health. I rather look at that then ridiculous post about someone's sex life, who they did it with, who just had a fight, etc. The IT jobs I never received from friends. I believe those came from spammers who have jobs where they need to spam other people with third party advertisements or else they won't get paid for each post, share and message the send.

• Don't. But if you need money, hustle. This sums it up though
    anykat.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/img_0995.jpg

• I have two of those friends, and I get products through one of them. I've only gotten one product so far so I can't really attest to how well it works.

• I've heard mixed reviews

• I think it depends heavily on whether people adjust their lifestyle to make sure they're being healthier while using the products and not just trying to eat and maintain the same lifestyle.

You can't remain the same and add supplements then expect to yield results.

• I tried that Atkins diet years ago as a teen and needless to say we didn't stay on it long after we learned how dangerous it is. Plus my grandma was diabetic so it had a worse effect on her

• I don't use Facebook for anything except for games aha

What Guys Said 0