Do you like sneezing?

I dunno why but I love the feeling of a good sneeze. Like the feeling afterwards, it's great.
Is there anything strange like that that you like?

Also, my sneeze is loud but kinda squeaky and whenever I sneeze my head bangs forward really hard. It depends on if I'm talking or not. And sometimes my glasses with slide/fly off

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an inkling I read something about it being similar to a mini orgasm, I'll do a bit of research - I found the article it says there are some similarities but to call it a mini orgasm would be a stretch. Here are the facts " Some evidence suggests sneezing may be perceived as 'orgasmic' due to the sudden release of tension after a build-up. It has also been linked to the low level release of endorphins in the brain. All of which add up to a feel-good reaction. The nose additionally contains erectile tissue, capable of stiffening with blood. During sexual arousal, sexual erectile tissue experiences increased blood flow, for example.
    Elsewhere, our nervous systems are highly conserved structures, with many signals running through the same machinery. Some observers have pointed to the likeness between the facial expressions of someone mid sneeze and mid orgasm or yawn.
    For a rare group of people who have a sneezing fetish, sneezing or watching someone sneeze can stir up feelings of sexual arousal. The brainstem handles the signals for sneezing and other unconscious reflexes as well, including arousal, relaying nerve impulses between the brain and the spinal chord. So it is possible that there may be some neurological 'leakage' in those with sneezing fetishes, in which they are attracted to or sexually excited by the act of sneezing. But none of these factors create the same sensation as an orgasm".
    Okay before you go looking for the pepper, make sure you read last line.
    d.gr-assets.com/.../13565752.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• im one of those girls that sneezes like a little bunny and everyone thinks its fake but i promise its just the way I sneeze! but i mean sneezing is chill

What Guys Said 23

• Blowing my nose and getting a large chunk of shit out of it, or spitting out phlegm, breaking a large spot which has been agitating me forever.
    And to be honest they aren't really strange. Its your bodys way of rewarding you for a good thing you have done. Its called endorphins which is are chemicals released when you do stuff like sport, have sex, etc... They say that the amount of endorphins that are released during a sneeze is 1/7 of how an orgams feels. Crazy right!, I fucking love science.

• When I am by myself, yes I like it. But if I'm at work or college or wherever public, I don't want the snot to start flying around.

• Not necessarily, but I definitely hate it when I feel one building up and then it dies down at the last second.

• During a sneeze pressure in the skull increases slightly for a brief amount of time.

• Actually, I do! I feel so much more refreshed and awake after a sneeze! Plus, my nose feels a lot cleaner 😁

There's nothing worse than losing a sneeze! Sometimes, I try to sneeze by looking up at the lights and the sun but it hardly works :(

• No because lately I've been getting bloody noses cuz it's too dry and sneezing + bloody noses = real fun

• I like the before moment, when your noose starts to kind burn inside... and then explodes and there's a relax feeling. The constrast feels good.

• Not really. I like it when the shit comes out that is supposed to come out. But otherwise, no. I actually started sneezing as soon as I started to answer your question.

• i do but sometimes people around me don't like it

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgkxi3BZPU1qad9l1.gif

• eh no... and because I have hayfever I can say that it can be fucking annoying

• a sneeze is how this book on the birds n the bees described an orgasm.

• I'm a weirdo for liking to sneeze as well

• Of course! Who doesn't?

• nope, seems normal to me, some people even considers that sneezing is very similar to orgasm

• Yes it makes me feel refreshed.

• Sometimes I look at the sun just to sneeze :-)

• No and its the worst when you sneeze and cough at the same time, once I sneezed, coughed, and farted all at the same time it felt like shit XD lol.

• No lol it's not my favorite feeling lol.

• Fuck no, people gonna look at me like I'm all sick and disgusting.

• Nah not really lol

• I like how I feel after with my nostrils clearing

• Nope, its irritating

• Yes. I also sneeze when I look directly into the sun and I do it a lot

What Girls Said 19

• I agree with you completely! I love a good sneeze. Especially when I feel like I'm going to sneeze and then I finally do. It's just... satisfying haha

• lol no, i dont like it.

• No lol apparently I sneeze like a "sick puppy" according my friends! I don't know what a sick puppy looks like lol

• A sick puppy looks like the dream of ma gurl 😘 If thats what chu mean 💝

• I don't like sneezing. But that's because when I sneeze once, 15 more tend to follow.

• No because I jump about 1 foot in the air! Plus I make a loud sneeze sound, my mom says it's quiet and then I explode with it.

• Haha my head bangs forward really hard everytime (to the point it hurts my neck) and it's really loud but kinda squeaky.

• I know lol
      and I have glasses so whenever I sneeze they'll slide off/fly off

• yay another glasses person. ^^

• Afterwards, it does feel better, but I annoy myself while I'm actually sneezing. xD

• No, I hate sneezing. It is nice to hear people tell me I have an adorable sneeze though, haha.

• No. I broke my nose a few years back and now it hurts when I sneeze :(

• No, lol. My sneeze is super high pitched and annoying. People have likened it to a squeaky dog toy.

• Nope hate it. :/

• I hate when you're about to sneeze and you're anticipating it and then suddenly it just goes away. It's so annoying like I was preparing myself hahah

• Yup I love sneezing

• I HATE it when I can't ducking sneeze

• No I find it really annoying
    especially the moment before the sneeze

• Not particularly but when I'm sick, yes. Because then you can finally breathe.

• Better than sex!

But really, I don't like sneezing much. It's very loud and messy :3

• I hate it

I'm wearing a corset and sneezing is terrible now

• No I hate it. I have a very tiny sneeze. I also purposely bite my tongue every time I sneeze 😳

• No, I hate it.