I feel old and don't know how to make it go away?

I'm 23. Turning 24 this year.

Just wrapping up my undergrad, (one last term to go).

I feel old and behind and just... like these are the best years of my life and I shouldn't be wasting it like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems you're viewing things, life, as a process that you have to rush through. Is there any means of slowing down to enjoy things, and doing things for yourself? It doesn't have to be contrary to work and attainment. However we sometimes do things to satiate others rather than ourselves. What do you really want to do? Do you feel you can work towards it. Shaking things up, and having long terms (as hazy as they may be), and short term goals are always helpful.

You're 23. To me, you're a baby :P Put things into context, lass!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly what you mean. I'm also 23, turning 24 pretty soon. I feel like I've accomplished nothing in my life so far; the only thing I did was get my Bachelor's, which isn't even a big deal since I don't really like what I studied.
    I spent a great part of my youth doing something I don't like and now I can't get back on time and do things differently.

What Guys Said 7

• That's nothing. I went to a community college first and after I got my Associates Degree, I took a couple of years off to work.

When i went bavk to school, I didn't get my Bachelors Degree in Finance until I was 25. You're still young and in you're prime. Don't sweat it.

• You need something stimulant. to stimulate your life and make you feel young and alive. Go on an adventure and do something radical. Yeah i know its hard.

• Is 23 old to get a degree?

I feel so old.

• North America. Where are you from?

• I live in Europe.

• it sounds like you are getting burnt out and need a brake. try taking a little more time for your self and do something fun to get your mind off the stress your under

• Lol bruh I started school at 21 and you feel behind? In comparison to kids fresh out of highschool yeah we are considered older but in the grand scheme of things we are young af.

If you are feeling old that just means you are feeling unsatisfied in your life.

• I guess there were too many things happening in the middle (I started out on time but took 2 year soff and they were the worst year sof my life).

I really really regret those 2 years off

• Who cares? Honestly you get to stay in college longer which is great. Dating and staying social outside of college is difficult. As long as you graduate that is all that matters. Think outside of the box.. what's lacking your life right now?

• Shoot it's the classes, it seems like all the time used to have fun is fading away, but your doing it for a better future. It sucks now but in the long run it will hopefullyypay off.

• I'm 27, you're doing fine.

• plastic surgery

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, it'd time to select a nursing home

• You're not old at all. I'm graduating late and probably won't find a job right away. There are many people exactly like you. Don't feel bad.