How organized are men vs women?

• Everything has its place. There is nothing amiss. Anywhere I am becomes instantly organized. Lables? You're damn right.
  • I'm very organized. Some things are labeled, but most things just have their place.
  • I lose things from time to time, but everything is fairly neat and orderly.
  • I'm somewhat organized, somewhat disorganized.
  • I'm more disorganized than organized, but it's not that bad.
  • Careful you don't trip in the minefield known as my home. Actually, there might actually be a mine; I'm not sure.
  • My home is a trash jungle. You will get lost. And you might be attacked by some undiscovered creature.

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked D, but, honestly, any attempt to be more physically organized would actually be counterproductive.

Like, if I tried to impose some system in which literally EVERYTHING "had its place", then, that would backfire -- because I wouldn't be able to remember where the "place" was, for half the things!
    Plus, let's be serious, we have 3 kids. That shit just ain't possible, with 5 humans and 2 adults who do shit in the outside world. LOL

When it comes to computer files, information, and documents, though, I am METICULOUSLY organized.
    If I need to find all the receipts for, say, lip products that I bought from Sephora between March and May 2013, I could easily have all of the scanned copies pulled up within the next 30 seconds.

Most Helpful Guy

• If there is a difference at all my impression is women tend to organize objects and men tend to organize tasks. Living space versus how you are going to do something.

What Girls Said 4

• im not organized, i would vote G but i dont have my own home but i can say that my study table is a paper trash jungle

• No idea, but i'm not very organized.
    It's my disorganized mess, like I know where everything still is.

• I voted E that's me all over

• I'm very organized.

What Guys Said 4

• I am very organized as a person.

• I'm neat and orderly. I don't go overboard with organization, but I can find what I'm looking for 90% of the time.

• C sound about right.

• The survey is hilarious.