- Everything has its place. There is nothing amiss. Anywhere I am becomes instantly organized. Lables? You're damn right.21% (3)12% (2)17% (5)Vote
- I'm very organized. Some things are labeled, but most things just have their place.14% (2)19% (3)17% (5)Vote
- I lose things from time to time, but everything is fairly neat and orderly.14% (2)38% (6)27% (8)Vote
- I'm somewhat organized, somewhat disorganized.29% (4)12% (2)20% (6)Vote
- I'm more disorganized than organized, but it's not that bad.14% (2)12% (2)13% (4)Vote
- Careful you don't trip in the minefield known as my home. Actually, there might actually be a mine; I'm not sure.8% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- My home is a trash jungle. You will get lost. And you might be attacked by some undiscovered creature.0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I picked D, but, honestly, any attempt to be more physically organized would actually be counterproductive.
Like, if I tried to impose some system in which literally EVERYTHING "had its place", then, that would backfire -- because I wouldn't be able to remember where the "place" was, for half the things!
Plus, let's be serious, we have 3 kids. That shit just ain't possible, with 5 humans and 2 adults who do shit in the outside world. LOL
When it comes to computer files, information, and documents, though, I am METICULOUSLY organized.
If I need to find all the receipts for, say, lip products that I bought from Sephora between March and May 2013, I could easily have all of the scanned copies pulled up within the next 30 seconds.1
Most Helpful Guy
If there is a difference at all my impression is women tend to organize objects and men tend to organize tasks. Living space versus how you are going to do something.1