My mind is racing and can't sleep what should I do to relax?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Meditate for a few minutes before you go to sleep.

• Go and do something else, not intense, to occupy your mind. Watch something gentle on TV (like a documentary) or read a book.

• Go to Youtube and use one of the sleep hypnosis recordings to put you to sleep.
    It works for me.

• i just rolled a joint.

roll by and leave.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I like to watch NorthernLion's channel. It's soothing enough for my brain to relax to but interesting enough that it doesn't want to watch other things. https://youtu.be/Z2bGSW5X6d0

• Close your eyes and listen to classical music!

• Listen to calming/relaxing music. Turn off bright lights since they stimulate your brain's chemicals that tell you it is light out, so you should be awake.

• hennessy

• listen to a guided meditation on youtube to help your brain calm down. ORR just count 1->20 and then when you reach 20 count back to 1. Helps me stop thinking then you get so relaxed you end up falling asleep.

• Hot chocolate or warm milk will put you to sleep. Im going through the same thing girl 💯💯

1 private opinion(s)