Guys, Would you like to use comdoms for a first time?

• Nah, she'll me fine
    31% (10)
  • I guess i gotta
    69% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My first time we had a bit of bare penetration going on before we wrapped it up and fully went at it!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for most helpful. How was it?

What Guys Said 22

• I use them all the time anyways.. it is just something my mother always said to me for when I started to see or date women.. and I listened to her a lot as she was my best friend as well as my sweet mother and my dad took off when I was small and ran out on us all so she raised me and my four brothers.. it was great advice from her.. take care

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I misunderstood the answers.

I thought B meant "I guess I gotta GO" in the sense that you dont want it.
    So i voted B by accident, I am NOT opposed to using a condom the first time. If anything, I prefer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm SEX!!! If you want to use condoms, that's fine by me. Sex is in the equation and that's what's important!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the best choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, without of course feels always better but sometimes it's just a stupid thing to do... so better wrap it.

I used one on my first time and I'll use one every time I don't know if she's clean or can't trust her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Even if the girl would be like whatever, I would still wanna use a condom. Not for the fear of getting a STD but for the fear of getting her pregnant the first time we have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends entirely on the situation. If i have known the girl for a long time, and know that she would not do anything to hurt me, then then no condom. If i haven't known you for very long, no matter what she says, yes i will wear one

0|0
    0|0
  • What are Comdoms? 😣😥

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends on the girl and how long I've know her for. If it's a first date I rarely would, but if I know them a bit and know things such as how career driven they are then I know they won't want to have kids so will be on birth control. Also depends on where she lives, if she was in the country rather than the City I would be a lot less worried about STIs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a new partner, then yes. I prefer to have sex without condoms though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i've never had sex without a condom

1|0
    0|0
  • Is that new thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them but use them.

0|0
    0|0
  • But in my case I have had a vasectomy, so it would only be for protection from std's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, ı guess the best option

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, always

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's my responsibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i dont like condoms.
    i need to feel her body lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i use condoms all the time no matter what

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends, I don't want to have a child as yet, nor do I want the stress. Be responsible and use one

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more