What profession are your parents in?

Most Helpful Guy

• My Dad was an Airline Pilot. Mom a travel agent, and worked for the cruise ships and she was a paralegal

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Dad was an MBA graduate, and used to work as the Senior Marketing Manager of a large firm, until his death a few years ago.
    Mom is a Mathematics post-graduate and used to work as a University professor, but gave up her career to raise me and my brother.

• My dad helps design, engineer, and market mass notification systems. My mom used to be a school teacher. Now she's a spiritual mentor and spends a lot of time working on remodeling stuff for my parents' house. Pretty soon, she'll be doing some work for my uncle.

• They own their own business. They working in accounting, property management, and law. They will probably retire in the next 2-3 years...

• my mom was a house wife and my dad was a factory worker

• My mom is a psychologist and psychotherapist. My dad is an IT-software engineer.

• my father in an fitter and mechanic and my mother is a carer

• My dad worked in finance and my mom was a teacher.

• my dad is a mechanic and my mom works at the deli in Walmart

• My dad is in the "I sold a software business at 35 and retired" business. He literally doesn't do anything, he just sits around with the money he made from his business and invests in the market, travels, and buys cars to fix up. Its actually a joke, he hasn't worked in 20 years. He's actually in Bali right now with my mom which I'm a little jealous about since I'm here in cold dreary Maryland.

• Feeding maggots.

• Before feeding maggots they were television reporters for arts events

What Girls Said 15

• My dad is a maintenance man in a nursing home and my mom is a health care representative.

• My mother is a medical secretary. My father is an orthopaedic technician.

• My Mother was a highly educated teacher and my Father was a Ny transit worker. They are retired now

• My mum is a bussiness manager for a large carpet msunfacturer
    My dad was an architecutal engineer/boilermaker welder

• My father is an electrician and mom used to be a project manager (but now due to the lack of work everyone from there is jobless).
    ... And here you can see why I suck at maths. 😂

• Both are accountants

• My parents don't work. My dad used to be a retailer in a company that sells whole grain products before he quit his job.

• Finance. Grandparents as well lol

• My father owns a Courier company. And my Mother is a Travel Agent :)

• My mom is a psychiatrist, my dad is a blacksmith, construction worker, and owns a business.

• my dad owns a businesses and my mom is a mechanic haha

• My dad's a cop and my mom's a consultant or something. She has an incredibly long title.

• my mom doesn't work we are on the unemployed side.

• Law, law, so I kind of have the lawyer genes 😂

• My mom is a maid and my dad is a musician. I'm proud of them. They sent me to college and now I am a Registered nurse and a professional teacher. Two professions. :)