What's more important regarding looks, the shape of your features or the colour of them?

No, I'm not joking. (at least for me this is too obvious, but since I have encountered the other opinion I'm not so sure anymore in the general opinion)

• Colour
  • Shape

Most Helpful Guy

• Colour? Wtf I couldn't care less. Of course the shape!

• Exactly what I thought when the chick told me that she is beautiful because she has blonde hair and green eyes (with below average face). 😂

• Thanks for MHO :p

• Let's make your day great again. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Shape for sure.

An immediate example I can think of would be hair. I like long hair on girls. Whether or not the long hair is brunette or blonde or red or whatnot doesn't make that much of a difference to me.

While I may have preferences in color, like I find blue/hazel eyes to be really cool, I find almost all colors on most things in general to be attractive. In shape however, there is a more clear divide for me in what I find unattractive vs attractive.

• Color is all that matters in the end, Anybody who tries to say differently is full of shit.
    That's why you see obviously ugly ethnic guys getting called hot, And obviously good looking white guys getting called ugly by a lot of dysfunctional sh*ts online.
    I think it works the opposite way for females, But who knows?

• I personally think otherwise.
      And interesting observation.
      I haven't noticed it. Maybe I should look at the answers of HDIL questions more. 😂

• @Vnmcisbddnow
      I bet you missed some grammar classes...

• I bet you are a white gentleman with colored eyes and blonde hair and yet you are ugly

• Shape you can't change. So I'd say that.

• SHAPE looks good, colour blends

• Is it too much to ask for both?

• Shape

There are only two shades of features to choose from dark and light, right?

• The contents and how it looks lol.

• Shape.

Exception for me would be hair, where color dominates.

• Color and shape both.

Slim jawline, slim body. People would subconsciously choose you because of genes

What Girls Said 3

• Shape. Yes. Color? No.

• The colour? I dont think i would care if someone looked like rudolph.. but thats just me.

• Shape.