What are you most likely to get arrested or fined for?

Honestly, if there was such a thing as the Internet police, I'd probably be fined for my incorrect spelling quite often.

Most Helpful Guy

• for making people butthurt.

oversensitive ass bitches lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Forgetting to pay taxes and any other major bills, my memory is pretty bad and memento's never seem to work. :(

What Guys Said 14

• Probably for seeking constantly to help others with personal issues. Occasionally, someone will think I'm a creep trying to get all sorts of personal information and report/spread rumours of me.

• Speeding. I don't go particularly fast, about the same as the traffic around me but it seems like it's the norm to go 10mph over the posted speed limit. If you don't people get annoyed with you.

• Probably inciting a riot at a sporting event 🏀⚽️⚾️ because I'm very passionate about my teams. Add alcohol 🍺 to the mix and you'll get the idea 👮👮👮

• Speeding, I'm going to lose my licence and go to jail one day at the speeds I do.

• I'm most likely to get arrested by the actual police for tax evasion. I'm not a fan of the concept of giving half my money to the government

• Uhhh, ummm, good question... maybe I'll end up hunting for some info online?
    "My crime is that of curiosity"

• nothing , i'm a good boy

• Slow speeding

• for staring at the female asses everywhere i go

• organized crime.

mafia/cartel level.

cooprorate fucks are the real criminals...

id be like a robbinhood though, spending most of the money to help family etc.

• Torrenting.

• Downloading music

• Being on here too much

• i currently have mandy in my wallet... so that

What Girls Said 9

• If having dinner with a guy for 30 minutes, and receiving $150 is a crime (NO SEX) then I guess I'd be arrested then!

• Nothing, I'm an angel sent on earth and a perfect law abiding citizen 👼🏻👼🏻👼🏻

• Abusive use of sarcasm probably. 😂

• The "old me" WAS arrested irl = dui + driving unlicensed + possession + public nudity.

(smiling)
    Online I would now be arrested for NOT responding to emails and over using Google.

• For eating too much chocolate!

• Hopping fences into someone's property >.>

• Lol public indecency probably

• Speeding I drive to fast on the hwy.

• Probably my history of piracy or my drug usage xD

• Or maybe some dodgy borderline pfp situations I've been in. Basically being a pirate stoner whore