Do you prefer calling/being called or texting/being texted?

Do you prefer calling/being called or texting/being texted?

• calling/being called
    39% (7)36% (5)38% (12)Vote
  • texting/being texted
    61% (11)64% (9)62% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to be called.

I will admit I'm not the best texter.
    I also will admit, that half of my friends aren't either.
    For direct and quick communication the best way to contact me is through calling.

For consideration, (especially if i know my friend is a texter), I usually text them asking if it's okay that I call them.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer being called. Easier and faster conversation. I get to hear the person's voice which makes it easier to guess their feeling (s) or emotion (s) throughout the conversation. We can speak faster than we type (At least I can).

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like phone calls more than texting, which is probably rare nowadays. I would just rather hear someone's voice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Just like me. Also I hate texting lol cuz I text so slow and keep pressing wrong... I prefer calling, saying what you want to say, having a short conversation with the other person, hearing their voice and get the whole theme you are talking about over with in like 2-3 min instead of asking/replying for 15 min.

• Texting, because i can't always speak on the phone. I can text people while i am at work , but it isn't convenient to speak on the phone. So phone calls are limited to certain times of the day, whereas texting isn't

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both, but depends on how much time do I have. I hate texting sometimes, I'm too lazy to type

but sometimes I hate calls because they're very long... because I talk way too much

0|1
    0|0
  • Typically, I prefer being texted. However, I do like calls from certain people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Prefer texting.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer texting but I'm fine with calls too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like being called because I can have a proper conversation instead of waiting 3 hours for someone to respond to my text.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather talk than text any day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Texting/being texted.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer being avoided altogether.

0|1
    0|0
  • Text all the way. If not for my parents preferring to be called, I'd have schemed my way into a data-only plan since I don't really want to talk to anyone else via phone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Texting! Haha I hate talking on the phone I don't know why

0|1
    0|0
  • Being texted. I don't like being called since I usually can't come to the phone.
    I prefer to be on the receiving end since I always do the initiating.

0|1
    0|0
  • texted and being texted since im a introvert i hate calls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being texted with noodz

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate being called and calling - I much prefer being texted and texting

0|1
    0|0