Does anyone want to listen?

Hey so i kind of need to vent right now.

I have an exam tomorrow, in law in marketing. It is my second last exam and than i am done with my bachelors degree.
I have studied but i do not feel 100% perpared. Lately things have been good, i got a job related to my bachelors deegre and i have an amzing boyfriend and things have been good.
I faile an exam in December but i retook it and i did great on it.

I am just afraid that tomorrow i won't do well and maybe fail again and than everything I've worked so hard for will be ruined.. i keep doubting my self and i dont feel prepared.. what if i fail and fall again.. i have to retake it in August. I've come so long to just do bad when i am so close to be done.

Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• You said everything is going great until now, so it won't be 1 exam that will ruin everything right? :) If you worked really hard like you said, I'm sure you will be fine! These doubts you have are normal. Everyone goes through this at least once. Talk to your boyfriend, be calm, you will be fine! Don't overthink it, just relax :) Good luck tomorrow!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel you will fail, you're gonna fail. Think possitive, do NOT doubt yourself, or you will be defeated before the task begins.
    Go out have some fun and do not think about it, don't let the pressure control your fears.

What Guys Said 3

• have someone give you a run down of questions.

• Sucks to be you I guess

• Why? why do you have to make rude remark. if you dont have anything good to say dont say it you internett troll..

• I'm happy to listen to you vent- but not in a comment box. (323) 477-2016

What Girls Said 0