What are your thoughts on epiduo/tactupump (canadian)?

so about 4-5 days ago i started using tactupump (epiduo) my face is so irrated and i just want to scratch it. My face feels swollen and my eye lids are puffy and red. I dont put the cream on or around my eyes but they are somehow still getting irritated. My face is a little puffy and red and im not sure if i should continue using this product. I have read reviews about it and i expected irritated skin, but is it honelty suppose to be this bad? the cream costs $130 here in Canada, should i tough it out and continue using for a month or two or should i stop using this product?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tactu cream will work, but your face will probably get worse before it gets better. Use it sparingly. Another option would be to use a peroxide wash ( not near your eyes ). Both are RX. When in doubt see a dermatologist, but since Tactu is RX I assume you know already. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I have never in my life heard of either.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to have this discussion with your doctor. Not us.