What if ISIS rules Europe and America :D? that is a science fiction question of course, totally impossible , what will u do if they ruled ur country?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm... Well I was going to write a long story on how an unorganized group such as Daesh couldn't possibly run a country.

But as the daughter of an Irishman from Derry I quickly bit my tongue. I honestly used to think that The Troubles were the most heartbreaking thing ever and now I only wish that were the case.

This isn't a religious war but then neither were The Troubles. I'm only comfortable on most days comparing The Northern Ireland situation to Palestine.

PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND I'm not comparing the IRA to ISIS outright. I'm a lapsed Catholic so please keep calm.

It is just the only frame of reference most Westerners have for what it would be like to live in an active war zone, people of your same nationality and skin going after you, living behind walls for decades.

Even after all the stories I can't imagine living in Derry in the 1960's and 1970's. Especially not after having been there.

Either way though both sides fail to control bs wveryone suffers.

• no one is going to understand u more than someone who actually lives in the middle east. living in wars and chaos. i agree with u , it is not a religious war. it is a war between evil and humanity... iam sorry for the irish tragedy but iam sure it is much less tragic than the palastinian or any other war here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd move to North Korea or China. As far as government goes they have some issues, but they certainly know how to control problems. In China if you are a muslim causing problems you and your entire family will disappear overnight, never to be seen again. The fear of where these people go keeps the majority of muslims in line. I admire this about China, they sure know how to handle muslims well. I'd reckon that if the Uyghurs in Western China were to pull a 9/11 type event China would mobilize their entire military and punish them. In the West if the muslims do something we have a portion of the population that is like "no this is a free country, blah blah, racism, blah blah rights, blah blah not all muslims are terrorists", I get so tired of hearing that crap. China is not a free country and so they can do what they want, with troublemakers and I like that. North Korea is the same way but to the extreme, in North Korea if you cause problems you, your entire family, and everyone who has ever talked to you will disappear to a work camp in the mountains. I would prefer to go to China, but if the muslims infest the Chinese government and/or the CCP collapses and adopts some crappy western democracy based on "rights" then I'd go to North Korea in the event of ISIS infesting my home country.

• Yeah good look moving to china It's not easy to just move to a foreign country best bet is Australia if your from like UK.

• @Josht11 Thats what you think... you would also think that after 9/11 the US would stop letting muslims in, but in Western countries there will ALWAYS be a portion that will say "equality for everyone, even if they want to blow us up" and that minority will get all whiny and pissy about rights and get their way, and Australia would continue to let muslims in. As for China thats true, I'll take my chances though. I won't illegally immigrate because I hate people that do that, but I'll float the government a large amount of money, or pull my connections in China to get myself in. I'm not too worried about it.

• what are u talking about? u are a racist person and u have a problem with islam
      ISIS doesn't not represent islam and u can keep ur own hatred of islam and muslims inside u like u are keeping ur name and going anonymous. u think terrorists are bad? then why are u talking like one?

What Girls Said 6

• The fact your put a smiley face after that is frightening.

• Moving to Japan since they haven't been able to get any footing in there.

• Seems like a good enough excuse to move to the Bahamas.

• I would go absolute NUTS!!! LOL They are so BRUTAL!!!

• What can you do? I'd move to where I could be safe. Yes, Isis taking over Ameria AND Eurppe, is undeniably impossible. Though, all of this talk has made me scared

• scared of what? and i think u should not escape. can't u fight them back?

• if that happened I'd probably would live in a different country why did you put a smiley face?

• becoz this is a question for joking. ISIS is not going to rule Europe or America , that is impossible. i just wanted to make people live the moment and say what they would do if it was true :)

• oh I see 😊 I thought u were smiling cause It made me think you wanted that to happen

• ohh , that makes me a big time terrorist , which iam not . thanks for thinking good about me :)

What Guys Said 21

• If you were cynical/realistic, you could saying 'ISIS' already rules America.

Seeing its roots were planted by the Pentagons dealings with Al Qaeda back in the day and the effect operations in Iraq had in its creation. Most ISIS weapons were also supplied by America...

• " ISIS / daesh / dae-bullshit is a CIA / Mossad creation , to remove Syria & Iraq as ever being a threat to Israel again & secure a projected oil pipeline for the Rothschild Cartel.

• if u are going to talk about the American policy in the middle east. dude !! this needs days to finish it. but u need to ask urself : is the united states the only player? . what about the British government? what about all the west. the Middle east is totally fucked up. and it looks soooo uncapable to face alll the players playing everyday in its destiny. i u creat a monster , dont complain if it comes after u. that is alwayes the rule !!

• That's too horrible to contemplate, but fortunately it would never happen in America. Europe, sadly, the way things are going is probably up for grabs. But there are still enough people with spine in America that it would never happen.

• still for science fiction asking , do u think when they have the middle east and the whole of Europe with its huge resources , weapons , and nukes.. do u think America would have a "chance " ?
      dude think again !!

• I don't think you know what "science fiction" is.

• Put laxative into the bread
    Give bread to the pigeons
    Scare the pigeons
    See daesh scum get attacked with pigeon shit from the air

• woooow , that is the most scary plan i have ever imagined. tell that to ISIS.. they will never come to ur country.. and u should be a military leader for sure :D

• Please don't explode in my country... we are peacefull ^____^" and have already lot's of problems...

• Hmm. ISIS really doesn't have the power--Russia has shown that with just concentrated airstrikes, ISIS is already drastically crumbling. Now, a heavily united arab empire would pose a serious threat, such as if most of the arab nations united.

You also have to keep in mind that if any muslim group/nation started appearing to pose a serious threat to somewhere like the USA, American muslims would all be dead/hanged long before the invaders could save them.

• What would I do?
    This former soldier would go hunting the disciples of the paedophile prophet.
    There was no expiry date on the oath that I took.
    Victory or Valhallah.

• there is no place in the world , neither here to some one who is insulting the great islam prophet. ISIS are not muslims , so dont take them an excuse to show ur hatred to islam. hide it inside ur heart and burn with it !! this is not a question about religion u , islamophobic !!

• Mohammed married Aisha when she was six and had sex with her when she was nine. That makes him a paeodphile.
      If your god chose a paedophile as his prophet, then you need another god.

• I'd run to China and beg them to take me in, pretending i was one of them all along.

• Fuck those fuckers up till I die.

The day those cunts tell me what to do is the day I'm dead.

• They aren't really building a state I mean they have a place where they do fucking everything , no rules or laws are held they are barbarians and bacteria that came to this earth

• " ISIS / Daesh " is all BS , it's a CIA / Mossad creation funded by the Rothschild Cartel to secure their oil interests in the region. Don't be suckered by " media " BS lies !!!

• Fight probably.

• I'd move to Canada. I'd get past that border no matter what! And I'd actually work, hah.

• :that is a science fiction:
    You might want to go look up what science fiction is

• I for one will welcome our new ISIS overlords.

• I'd fight against it, and I'll die with honor of never supporting either leftists or progressives.

• You have three choices: Win, convert, or die.

• convert to what?
      do u think they are muslims?
      they are not
      u wanna convert to be a devil?
      iam going to choose win of course

• Convert to whatever the fuck they are.
      The point is moot to me since i never would.

• I'd rise against them.

• I would move to Norway, foreverrrr.

• I don't know but we better start killing them all now before it happens

• i dont see the west is serious in fighting them. dont u agree with me?

• I mean every time we see when we should just kill them ourselves

• I would be dead before that happened.

• ohhh , suicide?
      good luck :)

• I was thinking more died fighting, since in your scenario they have won.