What are your thoughts on this feminist's statement on Tumblr about 'fat acceptance'?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lunacy.

The fact of the matter is that fat is not attractive no matter how you want to spin it. Just because you put it in a bikini or compensate by being easy does not change that unfortunate fact.

And if women are allowed to be ridiculously picky when it comes to men, then men likewise can be picky when it comes to women should they choose to do so.

Frankly this entire fat-acceptance thing as well as the idea that a man should not judge a woman by the amount of partners she has had in the past is nothing but total hypocrisy. Women want to be able to be picky with men but they don't want men to be able to be picky with women. They want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to be completely liberated from every standard whatsoever and yet they still want to enjoy the luxury of holding men accountable to their own standards.

What Girls Said 18

• hahah I'm assuming it's satire, but if it was real that would be some bullshit. Feminists go on and on about consent and only doing what makes you comfortable, forcing yourself to have sex with a girl you aren't attracted to completely goes against that.

• It's a satire post.

• I feel like has to be satire... no one can be that dumb

• I think it's a bunch of horse shit.

• Complete garbage.

Troll bait.

• That's obviously not real. Tho one never knows with Tumblr

• ahahah i hope this chick is making a joke

• I didn't read anything feminist in that statement it was literally just some fat person ranting lol

• The trolls is strong with that.

• This is a joke right?

• Lmfao oh my god

• Tumblr is a shit hole, why does anyone take the crap on there seriously?

• Lol. I think people have the right to deny who they want. If he wants to sleep with her , fine. If he doesn't , that's fine too. The girl shouldn't really care why.

• Trump is a joke.

• What does this have anything to do with Trump?

• Sorry I misread the title 😂
      Tumblr is also a joke but sorry about that anyways

• LOL!

• it's a cancerous post, don't read it.

• nothing, I'm use to the bullshit of tumblr already xD but serious fat an grasses is disgusting

• This bitch is crazy. Or she's a troll.

• Woow... It's crazy. She's mad. Actually I am a feminist but not a pure feminist because sometime I hate their opinions, like this. Now, I'll speak as a woman, not a feminist, that we can't force everybody to have sex with a girl if they don't want to. And it's not always fatphobic right? Why if, there is a fat girl who wants to have sex with a religious and virgin but hot guy? She can't forces him to have sex with her. :/

(I'm sorry feminists).

What Guys Said 19

• Tumblr is filled with whack job nut cases like this poster. If I didn't know and understand the PC Social Justice Warrior mentality like I do, I would say this is a deliberate attempt at satire and sarcasm. But no. These people are really out there and they are very, very serious.

• Haha that gave me a good laugh yeah sorry but I'm not doing or obliging that at all. And not just because I find that mindset and statement is utterly ridiculous but also because I am going to be professional trainer soon so I will not be encouraging obesity in any way shape of form.

• OMG
    Ya humans are failing evolution, i hope the dolphins take over soon if we keep this up LOL
    Let's pray that fat acceptance feminist is actually a troll

• what a troll lol

• I hope that's a troll.

On second thought, it is a troll, I'm just not sure if it's self aware. 0. o

Seriously: It's BS.

• They're trolling and now, so are you.

• We can lump them with the short guys who complain they don't get any and kill two birds with one stone.

• People who think that this must be satire clearly have not read much feminist material.

• This. I live in California, and I do not think that most of the nation realizes just how radical some liberal ideologies like feminism have gotten. It is to the point now where what we would traditionally regard as satire is literally what they believe.

• Thanks for the laugh.

• Heehee...

• Lmaoooo O shit lmfao. Where the fuk did u find that brah lmao @trenhard_

• is she hot

• She needs to be in a mental hospital

• It's pretty funny lol

• Lol typical tumblr nonsense. Who even goes on it?

• what the fuck? feminists never talk like this.

• Oh fuck... Here we go again. I FUCKING HATE FEMINISM!!!

• Men be like big macs. we just a piece of meat to y'all huh. Who da french fries?

• 1. I'm actually attracted to fat girls (and I don't mean chunky/chubby (not that there's anything wrong))
    2. No I will not have sex with them, I will not have sex with anyone just because they are attractive if anything those who are more loose actually turn me off because I find sex pretty gross and disturbing. I get bothered when someone even makes sex based humor.
    3. I don't mock, call people ugly etc If someone asks, the worst I do is stay silent, and even then it's like.. well I don't find you attractive, it's nothing to do with being ugly. (granted sometimes I have trouble with that)