Does weed smell good/bad?

It seems like any person I know, wether they smoke weed or not agree that it smells good. I don't know if im weird but to me it smells realy bad and if I smell for too long i get nauseous. I never tried cause im not interested but honestly just the smell repulses me anyway... why so many people think it smells good and not me haha?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's an apartment I walk past in the hall to get to my home, with these two stoner kids omg, there's like this misty cloud of marijuana you walk through in the hallway haha, these kids really need to get their shit together.
    Anyways, CANNOT wait for my house to be finished construction xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I can take the weed smell , way better than I can take the smell of cigarettes.
    It doesn't smell bad to me at all.
    The only thing I hate about drugs in general is that even though you're not the smoker, the scent gets all over your clothes and hair (you smell like you're the one who picked up the actual blunt).
    For that reason, I'd like to stay away from smokers.
    ((I'll be their friend but I won't allow them to smoke around me)).

What Guys Said 17

• The smell of fresh buds is AMAZING. At my dispensary, they always open the tub of bud and use the lid to waft the aroma over to you, I love it, haha. Burnt weed is a little different, but I really like that smell too. Roughly a billion times better than the smell of a cigarette. Pipe tobacco smells pretty awesome too. Definitely a hit or miss thing with most though, I'd assume.

• it smells like a fucking skunk

• You have a better sense of smell than your loser friends (if they're getting high all the time they're losers).
    In psychology you'll learn that each person their own sensitivity when it comes to smell, touch, taste, hear and see. Your sense of smell is better than their's which is why you recognise the terrible smell of weed.

You probably don't like the taste of coffee or other things that most people will eat/drink.

• The smell is really bad especially when it gets impregnated on their clothes that they obviously had not wash in weeks.

• BAD BAD BAD oh, and BAD!!! lol I can't stand the smell of it. It's so potent to you can smell it miles away. Worst crap on the planet and they want to legalize it!! I wish it would all disappear permanently.

• lol yeah well its their choice so i dont care. but what i dont like is weed nowadays is much more toxic and has more chemicals than in the past , so much more unhealthy but people claim its good cause its only herbs haha

• lol I don't mind it tbh, I'm pretty used to it. It bothers me a hell lot more tobacco smell... I hate it when someone is smoking a cigarrette near me.

• We actually call it skunk in the UK, and it's for a good reason.

• It smells pretty bad hate the smell.

• love the smell.

• it smells like skunk...

• smells worse than biodegradable garbage after 1 week

• Weed smells amazing! I love the smell... :D

• 💩💩you like skunk smelly skunk 💩💩🙊

• @Errhh Eh I'm a genius.

• 😂😂😂ok if yiu say so. 😁!!

• Ugh it's disgusting!!! I agree with you

• I don;t smoke it but I do like the smell yes

• try it and you will know for yourself

• I don't know I am virgin at smoking weed

• ye i love the smell. i used to carry a bag of weed with me just to sniff it every once in a while. but i don't smoke it

What Girls Said 17

• For me I don't like the smell at all.

• I think it smells bad, I can't breathe around it.

• It depends on the weed and if they're mixed with other stuff and whatnot.
    The bad smelling ones are usually the cheap, bad quality ones that are not so pure (meaning they mix the weed with a lot of other crap).
    I love the smell of the good/higher quality ones, they smell really good and "cleaner" too.
    It's hard to put it in words.

• I think it reeks, I hate the smell. Gives me a headache.

• I love the smell of weed. Cause it means I'm about have a good time.

• Smells of skunk 🙊💩 really.

• It smells so gross

• I never really thought it smells particularly good or bad.. It just smells like weed to me.. :P

• No it smells awful lol

• it smells like a cloud of fog entered your mind and i hate it, it makes me feel lightheaded and i want to get away from it immediately

• I don't think it smells like skunk like the others said at all personally. Maybe shitty weed. Otherwise that would be too rancid. More like a very strong herbal smell.

I don't mind it but I'm used to it

• It really smells like bad shit. I don't get how can people love that farty smell.

• Weed smells horrible.

• It smells horrible

• Good. It's fresh.

• Weed smells horrible I can't stand it

• Repulsive.