Would you rather be good-looking with bad personality or bad-looking with good personality?

It's better to be good lookin'... I don't give a shit about personality...

• Good-looking and bad personality
    53% (9)50% (10)51% (19)Vote
  • Bad-looking and good personality
    47% (8)50% (10)49% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i would rather die than chose between the 2

0|0
    0|0
    • There's no middle-option... only one of those 2...

Most Helpful Guy

• Good looking with bad personality.

You can get away with murder by being good looking

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'll take the dude with bad looks but good personality over the dude with good looks and a shitty personality anyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound pretty shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id rather be bad looking with a good personality. To me it makes a person more appealing to be around with and even attractive. Plus they can always get plastic surgery hahah because I bend the rules

0|0
    0|0
    • No plastic surgery allowed...

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on what you mean by bad personality. If it mean all around bad like boring, dumb and mean then Id choose to have the good personality.

However if by bad you just mean jerk/asshole then Id much rather be good looking. If you're good looking people are more likely to overlook your flaws and if you're smart you can hide the fact you're an asshole so that it isn't too obvious. So over all I think Id benefit more from being the attractive asshole.

0|1
    0|0
    • Pretty much ma point...

• I'd definitely want to be bad looking with a good personality. Looks fade with age, my personality stays with me until death! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm bad-looking with a good personality, and I gotta say, it's pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • well id like to believe i got both (much more achieveable for the guy)

women who are hot ususally have shit persoinalities and become single and desperate into their 30s...

all this selfish life will get you there for these types.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you tall jacked athletic like me, you can be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like a banana. on the outside there are stains, blackish areas, stains and blotches. but once you peel me...😄😄😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Good personality because physical looks deteriorate plus almost all the legends are well known by their personality, character and achievements.

0|0
    0|0