Would you laugh at your friend if they asked you for help ordering something at a store?

I sometimes get nervous ordering food, I asked a friend if she could order for me and she just giggled at me and said sure😖😭

Most Helpful Girl

• No way, Some people just need a hand sometimes. I know people have asked me to order for them and i don't mind at all! :) no need to worry about it too much.

What Girls Said 4

• Nah. I have anxiety, sometimes I ask someone to do something like that for me if I feel really shitty. I probably wouldn't be the best person to ask for help, obviously, but it wouldn't be something I'd mock.

• haha that's interesting. id probably giggle too but still do it for him/u.

• No I don't think it's funny... :(

• No, some girls are just naturally shy.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't laugh, but I would certainly suggest him/her to work on their self-confidence.

• I have the same problem. I don't think it's anything to be made fun of.

• I'm curious, what makes you nervous about ordering food?

• Talking to someone new, and I kinda don't like people knowing what I wanna eat😅

• Ahh, I see. Well it's a little strange but nothing to 'laugh' about. Girls giggle all the time.

By the way, the guys taking your order really doing care what you eat. They are just happy to take your money. Don't be afraid of them.

• Sure I would.

• grow a pair