What were/are your favorite 90's ANIMATED movies as a kid?

I have a ton more than what I will list, but My top 5 fav's are in order...

1.) The Prince Of Egypt (ALL TIME FAV FOREVER!!!)
2.) The Iron Giant (Close tie for number one, make's me cry every time)
3.) The Little Mermaid ( I love Ariel)
4.) The Land Before Time series
5.) Aladdin
6.) Who Framed Roger Rabbit ( Still count's lol)
7.) Mulan (She was one bad mofo)
8.) Anastasia
9.) The Page Turner
10.) Hercules ( the Melaninated Muses gave me LIFEEEEEEE)
11.) Thumbelina

Seeing as how I can break the rules because I made this post lol... I know a few of them were 80's created, but Idgaf andddddd THE GODDESS HAS SPOKEN, THAT IS ALL lol! none of you can do that so deal with it ;p
Page master*** jeez thanks a lot Tommy lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Alladin
    The Lion King
    Bebe's kids
    Cool World and Who framed Roger Rabbit, Both of those were as much live action as animated though
    Beavis and Butthead do America
    The Jetsons and Duck Tales movies
    Batman: Mask of the phantasm
    Ghost in the Shell
    Slayers The Motion Picture

Most Helpful Girl

• Pokemon: the first movie
    Cinderella
    Kiki's Delivery Service
    Mulan
    The Little Mermaid
    Tarzan

What Guys Said 15

• For some reason the german theme of Aladdin was a lot better than the English one as well as the entire movie itself. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEzYtHKiJ9Y

Anyway, things like Pokemon, Lion King, Batman, Space Jam, Goofy, A Dinosaurs Story, All Dogs go to Heaven and Iron Giant are quite high up the list. Also surprised that no one seems to mention Antz. Always was better than a bugs life in terms in everything but the quality of animation.

• I wanted to say Antz but I was getting carried away with basically answering my own question lol I had to leave u guy's with something. I liked we're back and cat's don't dance as well.

• Prince of Egypt blew chunks... but i kept their soundtracks... lol
    i watched rare cartoons... like Diabolic, Animaniacs, Biker mice of Mars... etc..

• WHOAAAAAAAAA wait a mf minute...-_- Did you just diss my favorite cartoon movie or what? Consider yourself REPORTED my friend lol

• -_- u don't have to like a religion in order to enjoy a film. There a several religious film's I don't agree with, but I can still enjoy them. *Pow, Pow, UPPERCUT* lol
      lol I know Pinky and the Brain, who doesn't?

• you'd be surprised at how many don't. and yea... you are right... it was pretty decent. graphics were well done... and it was funny too.

• Aladdin
    Iron Giant (I agree with the crying thing, EXCEPT there's one scene that spoils all that for me which I won't specify here in case of people who haven't seen it)
    Anastasia

Little Mermaid and Roger Rabbit are both 80s, but whatevs...

• Aww I loved The Iron Giant! I was actually gonna put this pic as my profile background. Forget it now though lol.

http://postimg.org/image/4r20wjg3x/

~2nd favourite is The Brave Little Toaster

• FUDGEEEEEE I'm stealing that lmao !

• Well old lady, your responses on this question are random, but a good kind of random.
      It makes your Q's fun in a way.

• Hahaha the only thing old about me is my taste for old movies so "Frankly my dear... I don't give a DAMNNNN!" lol see what I did there lmao*Piggie snort* andddd this why I'm single 😂😂 but thanks earthling #VulcanSalute

• where's lion king? also, who framed roger rabbit was made in the 80's. so was the land before time (at least the 1st 1) and little mermaid...

• See what u did @meatballs21 lmao well idc lol I can break the rules. But I had to leave u guy's some options to name film's cause I was going to basically answer my own question here lol

• lol! the most appropriate of responses! #respekt!

• keeping it trill lmao

• Well, I wasn't a kid in the 1990s, but I did love Blues Clues on TV.

• lol MOVIE doll face not telly series haha ;p

• I can't think of a single 1990s animated movie that I saw. I think Finding Nemo was early 2000s.

• The Prince of Egypt
    Land before Time
    Mulan
    Hercules
    The Iron Giant
    Lion King
    Anastasia

• Iron Giant
    Titan AE

• The Land Before Time series
    Aladdin
    Toy Story 1 and 2
    Lion King 1 and 2
    Babe 1 and 2
    Tarzen

• I like all of those. I don't know if I can think of anything else.

• I go with Aladdin dude. And his girlfriend is probably the most cute princess ever.

• Toy Story 1 & 2
    Hercules
    A Bug's Life
    Digimon The Movie
    A Goofy Movie
    Space Jam

• CUZZO give me a cyber hug RIGHT NOW... I WAS OBSESSED WITH TAI and AGUMON as a youngin! That was the BEST movie ever... So was Pokemon Mewtwo movie... kid's these day's will NEVER know how sad that scene with Ash was for us!!! I'm getting watery eyed as we speak lol
      A goofy movie was dope af as well!

• 🤗🤗🤗
      Yes they were my fave!! I remember seeing Pokemon at the movies as a 6 year old clear as day and that was an emotional moment 😢
      Yes it was!!

• Aladin

• I think that is everyone's fav, I guarantee I'll see that one more than once lol. Thanks!

• lmao good one, but still Aladdin has rained supreme look's like

• oh yah. but only because western kids didn't know about dragon ball z and all that lmfao true stroy

• Ninja Scroll

• Good list🙂 I'm watching animamiacs rn

What Girls Said 10

• OMG I LOVE THE PRINCE OF EGYPT. i literally know all the songs off by heart.

anyways i also loved the lion king. number 2 is my favourite though because Kovu is a stud.

• Lmao great minds think a like. I want to tear open anyone *cough cough* who feel's indifferent on TPOE! Like how could u NOT... enjoy that movie, it is beyond me!
      Kovu, He was bae wayyy back in the day lol still is, he was solo sweet the total opposite of his dad/uncle cause u know they were all related. I loved how he looked all bad ass, but was actually a big 🐈 lmao u know awkward and shy.

• LOOOOLLL u too clever for me 😂

• Lol 😏 I'm just me... ur average witty female creeper😃 who Meow's some times👏

• The Road to El Dorado
    Aladdin
    Pocahontas
    Hercules (I loved the muses too lmao, especially Megs song with them "I won't say Im in love")
    I LOVED THE LAND BEFORE TIME

• Lol you're making me wanna start singingggg all their song's right now☺ that was my fav song. And I loves when the little chubby one said"HUNKules" hahaaa genius😂

• Lmao swear I didn't even know that was you😂☺ woohooo thanks for answering doll face!

• Haha nice, you really pay attention! XD No problem

• Beauty and the Beast (will always be #1)... Hercules, A Goofy Movie, Mulan... the order of these ones change depending on my mood.

• - The Lion King
    - 101 Dalmatians

Looooooooove those movies.

• I watched the Prince of Egypt in Arabic- it's so funny. Aladdin is also great.

But my favored cartoon of all times is Tom and Jerry. It's really some genius work!

• Really that would so cool to watch in Arabic, i know it was banned in a couple countries-_- so lame lol. Aladdin is everyone's fav and for good reason too!

• I didn't know it was banned!

• 101 Dalmatians
    Oliver and Company
    Lion King
    Aladdin
    The Brave Little Toaster

• The lion king, sailor moon blah blah blah

• all the above.

• Anastasia is like my favorite movie.
    I don't know about any other movies from 90s, I wanted to say The Jungle Book but it's older than that

• The Little Mermaid
    Anastasia
    who Framed Rodger Rabbit
    All Dogs go to Heaven
    Mulan