Girls, things you love the most about a guy?

Features? Personality Type?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Features: This is weird but I pay attention to the eyebrows
    Aside from that I guess he just has to look like he takes care of himself and is confident being himself
    Personality: Someone honest, ambitious, is passionate about his hobbies, kind, giving, has a sense of humor, accepting, open minded, treats everyone as equals, respects me and my goals

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• features- sharp jaw line and big arms

personality- the overly truthfully, because these days girls love guys lying to them like "ooh am I pretty than her" or "do you find her pretty", and then they expect him to lie and say "yes you are the prettiest girl in the world", bull! I like a truthful guy like the Nigerians who will tell you "yes she is prettier than you but that doesn't mean I like her more than you stop basing your worth to me on beauty alone", 😂😂😂😂 anyway... strong character and caring.

1|1
    0|0
  • -Strength
    -Voice (a deep voice) especially.
    -His height (doesn't have to be tall but taller than me)
    -Thoughtfulness
    -Affection
    -Ambition
    -His sex
    -His eyes
    -His smile

0|1
    0|0
  • - Arms
    Oh, @Humping_Tornadoes, good thing we just talked about this. I came prepared.

- Eyes
    - Smile
    - Stubble
    - Deep voices
    - Sense of humor
    - Easygoing nature
    - Caring

0|1
    0|0
  • A man who has some pec muscles, strong shoulders, large hands... and is kind and funny. Most important to me is that they not be angry and mean all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Feature- Big manly hands ✊👋
    Personality - Humility

0|1
    0|0
  • Dominant
    Taller than me
    Smells good
    Nice eyes
    Cute smile
    Big biceps (muscular body in general though)
    Affection
    Kindness
    Intelligence
    Loving

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair, nice face, funny

0|1
    0|0
  • dick and arm muscles. <3

0|1
    0|0
  • muscular body, good smell, dominant personality and intense eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • 'manly tears' xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Money, muscles, machismo

0|1
    0|0
  • Mature, sensible , caring.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love that he's kind, and there's trust between us- he'll tell me all about what's going on with him even if it's difficult, and I feel safe to be vulnerable with him too. I love when he gets excited about things and will tell me all about it. I love that he's eloquent and creative - he's a writer ;) . His intelligence and wit, he makes me laugh :) . That he makes time for me and can just debate rather than arguing if we disagree about something. He cares for me and makes me feel good about myself. He's sexy and makes me feel sexy too. He's very beautiful - he has long-ish dark hair which I really like; his face is just really well shaped lol - I like his cheekbones, his eyes are pretty, he's thin, taller than me but not so much he towers over me, he's got his own style of dressing which I really like. His accent lol. How he cares for and looks after his friends and his family. How honest he is. That he's introverted like me, and chilled, and we have a lot in common so I feel like we could live together really comfortably.

0|1
    0|0