How many of you have a birthday this year where the last digit of your age will be "0"?

Do you feel nervous about it? Are you excited? What are you going to do? Those of you turning 30 or those of you did that sometime ago , what did you do?

• I am turning 20.
  • I am turning 30.
  • I am turning 40.
  • I am turning 50 plus.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I turned 50, I threw myself a big party. I hardly ever throw parties. I invited friends of all ages, some of whom were surprised. They thought I was in my 30s (!). (the profile photo you see here isn't me; it's a stock photo I downloaded using a Google search).

It looks like you might be turning 30? Celebrate. There is also the option of getting sad because you are getting older, leaving your youth behind, etc. The alternative to getting older is... er, unpleasant to think about, so celebrate the fact that you made it. It's part accomplishment, part luck, but all good news.

It is also an opportunity to look back on your life. As you get older, you'll find there's more in the rear view than in front, and it is fun to look back at the places you've been and things you've seen.

Happy birthday!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've decided life begins at 30 cos my 20s were shit. My friends did a surprise party and gave me loads of money.

What Guys Said 18

• I will be turning 30 this November. Not too long ago, I was freaked out. But now I just don't bother! I look 4-5 years younger than my age anyway, and for men 30s are the new 20s! ;)

• My last digit won't be "0" this year but I still feel unhappy that my age is increasing when I think about the things I have and have not accomplished. Embarrassing to already be "x" years old and still never accomplishing or experiencing certain things.

• I stopped aging at 29, every year is 29 again. :D

• Ah! So I should stop now too then lol

• Yeah why get older, it's just a state of mind anyway, I like being youthful. I had candles on my cake this year that read "29 AGAIN" haha

• Not until next year. I turn 30 next October.

• 30 was the day I killed myself and was slowly born again. The guy who i was before 30 is a total different guy post 30.

• Like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

• @musicbrain5 exactly👍🏼 tell you one thing, it's been a rough ride. It's hard to change your unconscious. I will only know when I'm 40 if my decisions now changed me for the better.

• ill be turning 30 in five months. fuck i thought i be married and have kids by now.

• I just turned 30 this past October, so my next will be 40 in the year 2025! :-P

• I am turning 20

• i dont care about birthdays that much, birthdays sucks a lot i dont even celebrate my birthday.

• 25 is already going to be way too old, lol.

• I was turning 30 last year and I didn't liked, stupid because it is just a number but anyway

• turning 40... in December... SO NOT HAPPY

• Nah, I got about 7 years left.

• Nope, just turned twenty one two months ago

• I'll be 30 in October. Man, time flies...

• its between 1 to 9 no zero

• Its scary right if you are single and struggling with the daily life? :/

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• I'll be turning 20 in a couple of weeks. I don't really mind, I guess I'm kinda excited to be having a birthday again, but I don't think much of the age.

• I turned 20 in February. Next year is a more special birthday becuse in the US you officially become an adult and can drink legally

• Me!! I'm turning 20 in 6 months and it makes me wanna scream, cry and then scream some more :)

• I am turning 21.

• nope, I'm making my way through them 20's!
    happy birthday in advance lovely! xx

• I am 🙋🏻 I turn 20 in 2 weeks and I'm not sure how to feel about it. Most people are excited to turn 20, but I just feel like I'm already getting old, lol.

• I'm alright I would he excited if I was 21 though lol but eh I still look like I'm 16 my classmates from elementary school get shocked to ask if it's me lol they think it's a younger version of me when in reality I am the girl who studied with them back in the days lol 😂😐

• Nope it will be a while till the next one..

• Not me, as I'm going to be 26 next month.

• No, I'll be 26 years old later this year.

• Nope, I'm turning 17 in June lol

• My next 0 birthday isn't til 2018 and I'm already nervous about it lol.

• No thank heavens. That year is going to be highly depressing.

• at least you had a family young. you will have good older years because of it.

• @dudeman oh thanks 🙈 I still have much to learn!

• I had a great grandmother who ridiculed age by being ridiculously active even when she should of been chilling! Since then I've tended to judge someones age on how they adapt to there personality. So live your life as you do and let other people worry about the rest lol

• I'm getting close to 40 but not this year.

• Mine won't have a 0 this year and just have a 5 at the end.

• I'll be 20 in September. Probably won't do anything different, but my mom says I'm still 18 and will be for a few more years looolll.

• No :(

• meee! I am turning 20 this year :) and I just feel normal about it lol

• Nope not me yet