Write a 3 sentence horror story. Best guy and girl get MHO?

It's been too easy to sleep these days, I need some horror. So, in 3 sentences, write a horror story. The scariest stories will get MHO in 48 hours. If I find any stories equally scary I will choose the funniest between them.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a man behind your shutter looking at you. When you open it he disappears. Sweet dreams. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs at night. Tired, she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said: "I heard that, too."

What Girls Said 8

• I can Make this One short and Sweet, @funnybanana.
    *My cousin Lonny found out his girlfriend was cheating on him, left the bar one Erie Saturday nite, went home and pulled a gun on himself in One of the Upstairs bedrooms and killed himself.
    My sister and hubby bought the house later, the door never shut right after this, and anyone who stayed in this house, Always heard poor lost Lonny roaming back and forth in That Bedroom...
    True Story... xx

• She hears you toss and turn, sees your arm hang off the bed. Her damp, decaying fingers reach out to touch you, to pull you into the abyss; but you move once more. She waits silently, staring emptily as you press your cheek to the pillow... if only you knew.

• Old folklore were I come from in Africa says "never write your name in sand and leave it over night". A girl did and went missing and I starting seeing faces in the night. she and I had the same name... HELP!

• in my dream, I am running and it s all black. Then, bam I fall into what I thought was awakening, but instead open my eyes to see the dead face of my mum screaming... I vomit, please wake me up.

• omg yours is sick :O D :D

• So you vomit when you're sleeping... So, you know you'd eventually have to swallow it back because... Gravity.. Right?

• @chintita lol thanks ^^
      thanks asker haha :)
      the fuck takumii? xD here, you just wrote a horror story lol

• I wake up in the night.
    A phone rings.
    I'm Amish.

• Alright, Hi, I'm Clu.
    As you can see I have my face a bit hidden.
    But if you get on my bad side, you will get to see my face.. and that is the last thing that you will be seeing.

• Evil Chemistry Teacher.

• I knocked on their door. They said "come in". But the house was empty.

What Guys Said 10

• Grandpa Dusen and Nana Doris were adored by everyone in Durbridge, and when my sister Jeannie was found murdered last August, it seemed as though everyone in the entire county stopped by their little house on Mace Road to shed a tear with them. Of course, they had no idea that this sweet old couple hacked Jeannie to death and ate her internal organs while they were still twitching! But I know it for sure, cause they forced me to eat her tender, young liver...

• She woke up because the phone was ringing. She lookad at the alarm clock, it was 3 am, who''s calling at such a time she was thinking. After putting her neglige on she went down. Still sleepy she picked up the phone and said "Hello". Nothing. She heared nothing,. Again she said "hello", annoyed this time. Again nothing! For a third time she wanted to say hello when she heared a scary voice saying "you"ll die tonight!". Some jackass making fun of her she tought so she hang up. She turned around to go up stairs again, that moment there came a loud scream from out of her throat, On the wall was written in blood the same words she just heared on the phone. There was someone in the house she realized. All over shaking she went to the kitchen to get a knive to use as weapon. She entered the kitchen and a few seconds later another more terrefying scream came out of her throat. Her cat lay on the table in three pieces with his eyes open looking at her. Now totally in panic she wanted to run away, far away from her house. But she slipped away because all the blood on the floor. She tried not to think about all the blood where she was laying in. "Do you need any help?", she heared a frightning voice saying. From out of the dark the voice came closer, step by step. Minutes before she was screaming but now there came no sound at all. Now she could see him, she knew his face but not his name. " You don't remember me? " he asked her surprised. " You can think about that in Hell bitch!" , was the last thing she heared.

• As much as i love this, it's not 3 sentences long..

• sorry that it is too long but 3 sentences is really not much

• I know. The point is to make it difficult. :) But people always come up with these original short horror stories

• 0|2
  • Hillary wins the Democratic nomination. During a debate with Trump, Clinton is taken off stage in handcuffs. Trump is sworn in as president.

• A banshee's wail signals the end of someone close.
    There is only one good thing about this.
    You aren't the one dying, not today.

• she got cock

• What is that...

• stick your MHO where the sun don't shine!!!

• I'd just use 3 names from here... yeah from gals from GAG I consider ugly... if ya see 'em in real life yer gonna shit on yer pants...

But fuck it I cannot mention 'em since it's gonna be considered a member post... I can give only first letter and age as a small hint... but I won't say who they are of course...

A, 21
    B, 17
    P, 22

• The human bot fly's larva lives inside it's human host, feeding until it is large enough to burrow it's way out.

I really don't need more sentences. Fucking bot flies.