What makes someone's eyes really interesting or beautiful to you?

Other than the color. In my opinion, the shape of it is very important in looking unique and 'exotic'. Anything else?

What Guys Said 1

• I have this weird thing about me. I love eyes, but not in a creepy way. Since you said i can't say eye color, i look at the focus of the eyes. If i see a beautiful girl, and then she looks at me and i catch a glimpse of her eyes i would just die! It hits my heart like "Oh my god that is bae!" I say this because the focus and that innocent look in the eyes can really reveal that person in whole. So the eyes are my biggest weakness when it comes to a girl. If i look in the eyes and i notice a sadness, i would pursue but to help.

What Girls Said 2

• The shade of color or just the different eye color u never saw before or saw in person. And when in the light my light brown eyes go hazel/green color I thought was awesome!

• When they are big and look like puppy dog eyes.