Are really skinny arms a turn off?

I am really depressed about them this week, I really hated them all my life but my crush told me that she won't wanna go with me because she don't wanna destroy our friendship when I asked her to prom but some girl showed me screenshot of her calling me twig in their texts and guy I looked up to in school zoned me out and posted a pic zoomed on my arms on our school group chat. I really want you guys to be honest here and I don't know how to post pics but they measure upto 11.2 in. Are they really turn off? I am really having bad week and I really wanna show them what I can do in short time. So if you guys are experienced in this stuff, Pls tru to help. I have zero knowledge so when I try to help myself browsing through sites, I get lost pretty easy. Pls guys, thanks. I have one month time atleeast

Please guys, I am really having bad week and really need support. ,
I can't wear t shirts because I don't fill them at all. Can't wear tanktops because I feel depressed in them and can't go naked or do something with my arms bexause I am really at worst shape. I am 121 pounds at 5'7

Most Helpful Girl

• If its that big of a deal for someone then they don't deserve you. The guy I'm dating has skinny arms but it doesn't make him undesirable to me. My advice is just own it if you think you have skinny arms so what once you find that one person that you want to be with it won't bother them. Good Luck😀

• It's really getting to me this week and that's all I think about and I know they don't but are they really seen this low?

• I hated mg body all time but it really got to me this week you know, My best guy friend from 4 year shut me down

• Wow i am really sorry ☹

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, she must be a real shallow biatch if she don't wanna go out with you because of the size of your arms. I'm guessing you're still a teenager? If that's the case then I know where you're coming from. I was a beanpole at your age and my arms used to be stick thin. I started drinking protein shakes and doing push-ups and I saw gradual results a long the way.

If you eat a lot and work out, you're start to have nice, respectable arms in no time. Your body is still growing so you'll naturally gain mass over time.

• I am just skinny overall and she said at that moment that it'd ruin our friendship and I was OK with it but later on she called me twig texting her friends.. and this guy that I really look up to shut me down like that earlier today which hurt more than that she calling me twig because I really looked up to him. I went to gym with him for one month and quitted and know him since 8th grade. I am 18

• You look you have experiment in this stuff and I really could use help man

• I guess I'll take that as a compliment :)

Seriously though, I've never done steroids in my life so when someone accuses me of using it, I take it as a huge compliment 💪 I've been working out for over 14 years and my arms are a result of eating right, working out and getting enough rest.

I know you want to see results right away, but steroids will do you more harm than good in the long run. Besides that, I don't know much about them since I've never used them (never even thought about it actually).

What Girls Said 3

• First, that girl is rude, you don't even need someone like that in your life.

Second, I actually like when my guy is on the lean side.

Rock who you are, be confident. Most girls won't care at all. If you want to change your muscle mass, then consult a professional/expert, and go from there, and be healthy.

Best

• I'm sorry they were such dicks to you, I used to be scrawny too and I was teased for it. You just need to remember that these are superficial physical things that can change. Even if they don't, who cares? I've dated skinny. lanky guys before.

• But I don't know what to do now and I've been shaking thinking about that guy since morning. This maybe could be just a rant but I really want to show him, He was always like those big jocks at my school and I really looked up to him not only because he have what I want but because I thought we' would be friends out of school too you know? And now schools about to end and this happened.

• I do my best. I just say bring it up to him, if he was your friend he should be decent enough to give you a legitimate answer.

• Thanks

• people can be so cruel. Sorry for that. Don't take it to heart. A persons arms don't define them. Just be the best person you can and people will stop picking you apart. I think skinny arms are cute.

• I was OK with her because I really never thought she was my best friend.. she shitted so much about me behind my back. I just really don't have friends and guy I look upto in my school was my friend since 8th grade or so do I tthink and him shutting me out like that today on school group chat really sent me in deep. I really don't know what to do, I am really depressed at this time and willing to get revenge on them.

• Don't focus on revenge. That'll just turn you bitter inside. And it never feels as good after the fact as you hope. Just be your best person and let that shine through rise above the crap and act (you may have to fake it initially) like it doesn't affect you. eventually it really won't. And what you'll find is if it doesn't affect you, people will lise intetest in the comments. They won't get the reaction they enjoy. good luck❤️

• Sorry but I am too insecured to fakr anything. I feel like shit this week and I hope it ends now

What Guys Said 5

• ignore them, they ain't your real friends.

this is when you start working out, gain mass, gain muscle, get hot, and watch them bitches run back to you, but oh wait, you have a new group of friends, real friends, and you just smile at walk away.

• But I really wanna show them results in short time or do something about it because I really can't take this. I was just getting ok with that girl who was apparently my best friend shitting about me but then guy who I thought would do anything for our friendship shut me down like that

• you're gonna have to hold off on your dreams until it actually happens, cause it's gonna take a good amount of time bud. but you can always show off your killer results on social media.

• Uh. Thanks anyway man, wish there were more like you

• if it's that much of a problem, start hitting the gym

• Are u kidding my dude ! Your arms are fine ! If you want to make them bigger you have to workout a little on them

• Part of it could depend on your age. If you're still growing, they may fill out. I'm 18 with your same height/weight. My arms drove me crazy for the longest time and I was self pittying myself until a couple years ago when a close friend snapped me out of it and said that instead of whining and moping, I can do something about it. So I did. I started working out more and joined my school's wrestling team. I started to see results and am now happy with my body. I know it hurts. I've been there before, but you gotta pick yourself up mate. Look at this as a growing opportunity (no pun intended). Don't let this get you down. Do something about it. Fix it. Join a gym and get a workout buddy. You may be down, but you're not out.

• Start eatin m8, if ya wanna get bigger gotta eat bigger