Are Cancer zodiac sign man so possessive?

I have a cancerian partner and he is very possessive. He wants that except with him I don't even talk to any one

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't take zodiac signs to heart

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah they are. from past experience, i have noticed that

• Please share your experience

• *wanna

• why? what happened?

What Guys Said 2

• You do know that zodiac signs aren't real right? they're just a bunch of nonsense.

• Oh come on

please do not assign fairy tales to real life

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, think of Tom Cruise... He is a control freak.

I know two older cancer ladies... They are bullies to their relatives and children. And their moods roll over to bipolarity and they can go at it for 3 weeks. They do have episodes. They don't like being told the truth that doesn't favours them.

I don't like the guys. They get too emotional and get hungover emotionally for days.

• The guy you are with is just possessive. It has nothing to do with what part of year he was born. If it's a problem, move on from him.

• yes it's because they have cancer and since they'll probs die soon, they gotta keep their loved ones on a leash and own the shit out of them

• probably because the summer heat made them hotheaded and possessive when they were being taken out of the hospital way back at birth.

• I wish people would stop worrying about their signs.