Why do I get so many weird stares?

Every time I take a walk, I notice that little kids stop and stare at me for no reason. Kids my age just say hi to me, And adults usually stare at me creepily from their doors. Why is this?

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...7-8b3c-988b6820b6a8.jpg
This is what I look like. Well, now my hair is just straight.

Most Helpful Guy

• In some cases I would imagine adults aren't really thinking anything towards you personally just trapped in static thoughts and you wandered into their gaze. Little kids stop and stare at everything so I wouldn't read too much into that, being that everything is new to them.

What Guys Said 5

• This happens to me everyday.
    The reason people stare at me, why girls giggle behind their hands, and I'm treated as I am is because I'm a giant.

You are more likely to be a striking young lady, and are remarkable in appearance.

• I highly doubt that.

• I'm 5" 6. I'm not even close to being a giant.

• Well then, unless you have further speculation, my striking young lady theory stands.

But whatever the reason, I recommend getting used to it. Giantess or no, girls get quite a lot of attention.

• Judging by your profile pic, it's because your arterial and venous systems are external to your body. That always raises eyebrows.

• Do you have some "funny" hair or style?

• Well kids stare at me sometimes too, I guess that's just what they do, and old people.. I don't know, maybe they're weird then or you're "overconscious" if that makes sense.

• You didn't get a teardrop tattoo did you

• You must be insanely hot

• Not even close.

• Well, you've got a friendly expression.

I sometimes get people in my university smiling at me, people that I don't know, and I think to myself "The fck are you looking at?"

I've only been told I've got a "friendly voice", what ever the fck that means, but I assume it also means I have a 'friendly' face

What Girls Said 0