Have you ever slipped and fell hardly in public?

In public no, but i once slipped over and fell on my back after the shower, it was too painful :D

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in either 2nd or 3rd grade in NY, it was winter and there was ice on the playground. We were either playing kickball (or dodgeball) I slipped forward right on my face and busted my fucking ass, hurt so bad, I think I was bleeding.

What Girls Said 21

• At work, wearing turn out gear (firefighter clothes) and was walking back to the medic. News cameras followed me (hoping to hear what was going on), bystanders were all watching, my own coworkers all around.

I can't walk in that crap on a good day. It us heavy, stiff and awkward. I remind myself of the Staypuft Marshmallow Man moving around in it.

This curb came out of nowhere and attacked me. Yup. Down face first. Broke my fall with my hands, but... yeah. Did I mention how heavy and awkward the stuff is? I flailed around like a turtle on its back, trying to get up for a good minute.

Good times. Gooooood times...

• Yes! I slip because I was moping and another time in the snow bc of ice!!! And sometimes when I just wake up.

• 🎵🎶🎼This one time at band camp 😂jk Lmao buttt I fall and slip UP the stair's A LOT! That is like the dumbest way to embarrass one's self... EVER! and last summer I fell in front of a group of kid's chasing the ice cream truck😂 Good time's, good time's.

• LOL at the ice cream one!!

• Heyyyy my love for Blue Bunny BIG BOOPER's is no joke😂I must have it lol even if it mean's I go down like Elias in Platoon. I even tried to play it off and keep my calm until I heard one of them say "Damn, Is it that good?" In a sarcastic way http://imgur.com/WYbPsnb I almost took my belt belt off like Pop's.

• Haha yes in high school I slipped and rolled all the way down this black top hill into a bush in front of several guys. Plus, I twisted my ankle and ripped my pants, it was so crazy! Haha but I'm over it now & I just laugh at it now. :)

• haha it's painful, i once twisted my ankle it lasted two weeks to recover haha

• Haha high5
      I fell around 3 times on my head.. in my entire life, thankfully i have a head made of stone xD

• High5 back! :)
      And Yes that is good, ur the man of steel. :) lol

• Yes. Bad part about living in a state that gets horrible winters. Sheets of ice end up covering the side walks and streets.
    I was walking home and I slipped on ice and fell right on my ass lol and another guy walking toward me also slipped on the same ice haha. It was funny.

• I'm Canadian. I have a major pratfall in winter at least once a month.

• Lol your questions are cute... i think i never did haha i guess i'm lucky but once there was baby butt powder thing on the floor just at the end of the stairs i slipped on it and baaaam on my right side, I swear i couldn't even lay on it for like a week ahhahaah :DDDD but it was at home so phew~

• Hmm not recently, no but when I was little I probably did xc
    I remembered this video when reading your question, though 😂
    http://youtu.be/Fsz_UB_Uy_M

• I have no slipped in public since I'm pretty good at catching myself.

• yeaa
    fuck heels :(

• I'm epileptic, so I have quite a few times before I was given medicine for it.

Though it was always at home.

• At school we were playing tag with my friends I was it and I started running and my teacher was in front so I went to the side and my friend was behind me and bumped me and fell on the concrete in front of people lol I wasn't embarrassed ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Yeah, lots of times.
    The worst time was when it was raining, everything was wet and muddy. When I fell I broke my umbrella, tore my pants and scraped my knees and hands, not to mention got mud all over me. 5-10 people saw it all go down I think.

• Yep was right after my ankle surgery. I literally sat there for a good minute processing what happened before I let out a wail lmao.

• Yes, I did once at school

• Yes I have

• Oh nearly everyday...

• Haha just a little clumsy lol 😂 I've fallen over a stump before and a big group of people turned back and stared; I've fallen once when it was snowy and a couple people turned around to see if I was ok lol not to mention this was the side of a busy road full of traffic who I assume all saw haha 😛 and I literally fell over nothing in a school hallway a few years ago and hah guess what people saw yet again asking If I was ok haha

• yes but it was a funny situation and I couldn't help laughing

• I tripped and fell off of a bus before. Very embarrassing. And painful.

• yes xD

In highschool

The floor was wet

Poor bottom xD

• I once fell face first to the ground when I was running for the bus. My nose bleeded for hours...

What Guys Said 14

• yep.

fuck you grass hill at my high school

• While bowling. Landed on my wallet. Crippled for a week.

• Yes, plenty of times, during snow. You should see how I walk on icy sidewalks, shit's funny when it happens to other people though, like when this girl was walking down an icy strairway and fell on her ass midway and then started sliding with her behind hitting every step till she landed right infront of me at the bottom, looked at me for confirmation if I saw it or not, couldn't help but laugh.

• Haha slipped? No, been pushed yes, into a glass door because my friends wanted me to hug my girl at the time and apparently pushing me into her was the best they could come up with.

• Yes, many years ago when it rained, the ground was wet and I was getting back home from school.

• No, because as a dedicated line-long student of first judo and later karate I know how to fall without hurting myself.

• I did make a tit of myself once trying to show off to a girl walking down the road by telling a friends little brother I would show him a few tricks on his scooter and of course I fell hard.

• lol yea when i was like 14 i was in the cinema, it was packed asf and i tripped and fell on the stairs while walking up looool

• I bust my ass on ice a few months back, I laughed at myself 😂

• I haven't I don't think but I remember once my best friend and I walking home from school once and he slipped on a patch of ice and went flat on his back! Well, it was just too funny, I mean, I could see he was really mad and embarrassed but I could not contain my laughter!

• Yeah, during snow... LOL.

• I fell down the stairs in middle school. The teacher who was right there was a very young, inexperienced teacher and she grabbed me and wanted me to go see the nurse. I told her I'm fine and walked off and she got pissed. I still don't get why.

• Skateboarding to class at 8 am, wheel got stuck in a crack and I flew forward. Got to class on time, but my hands were bleeding and fill of gravel.

• Gettin the mail, slippery grass