What, if anything, in this world, would truly make you happy?

And I don't mean temporary happiness. I mean something real, something that, on your final day, would be enough for you to say to yourself "I did it. I'm happy. I'm ready."

The answer can be silly, or serious, outlandish, or realistic, possible, or impossible. Whatever you feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a real family. A family that loves me, accepts me for who I am and supports me.
    Unfortunately, this is something I will never have...

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting married to a woman I love raising a family with her, spoiling my grand kids and living my life how I see fit doing it my way and enjoying life's simple pleasures. A good smoke, a great drink, nice scenery, a beautiful sunset etc.

After that I can say I did it my way and I'm ready.

What Girls Said 3

• Living near my parents, my brother and his wife. Having a bundle of kids and taking them to see their grandparents and cousins all the time. And of course, a loving husband who is also my best friend.

• being with someone i'm proud to be with. having the perfect career. knowing my family was content.

• I'd be happy to land a job that I ended up truly liking

What Guys Said 2