If it came back to it would you fight a female/male?

Like if you got into an argument over something and she started to slap/punch you. Personally, I would take a few hits and see if she calmed down. If she didn't I would probably throw back at her. What would you do guys and girls? Don't get me wrong I love girls and I'm not a guy who condemns hitting people especially girls but I just think if they are big enough to throw a punch they can take a punch too. Simple. What are your thoughts?

• Punch back
  • Do nothing
If it came down to it* sorrrryyyy

Most Helpful Girl

• if i guy hit me, i'd definitely not try and punch him back. i know that i can't punch well and he'd probably be able to restrain me quickly, so i'd just do nothing and get him back some other way... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I will dodge her attacks then I will just hold her hands from behind and tie them using my belt or handkerchief making a handcuff...
    Then pin her on the ground tie her legs to if necessary until she calms down..
    I won't go for punching of kicking or using a weapon on her unless is is holding a leathal weapon like gun or machete..
    Most girls aren't professional and strong enough to break a handcuff or jump and attack with her hands or leg tied..

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't just stand there and take a beating... I'd fight back... Bruce Lee style lol

http://i.giphy.com/Aj9bb31TYNomQ.gif

http://i.giphy.com/hak11VNETJ3xK.gif

• Best believe I'm whooping ass

• I'm not gonna start a fight but I will sure as heck defend myself if some dude hit me.

• No i not saying a guy hits you first, i would never do that. Say if you started to hit a guy would you expect them to hit you back?

• my husband let me get in a few but would restrain and sit on me till I calm down he can't do it now but I don't throw punches any more

What Guys Said 15

• I'd beat a bitch senseless if and when I knew there wouldn't be any witnesses to go snitching on me or I'd take the L for NOW (then) and have somebody to beat her senseless LATER.

• I wouldn't hit her back unless she was physically as strong as me, or was attavjime with some weapon.

• I don't care about girl or guy, I don't fight anyone. If someone started to push me, I'd just turn around and walk away. I know some immature people think that's a sign of weakness but I don't really give a rat's ass because my intelligence forbids me to participate in stupid, unnecessary, pointless fights. Also, I do wonder where you live cuz I've never been in any situation where it became even remotely close to a physical fight. I can't really imagine getting into a physical fight with anyone... it just doesn't seem very realistic to me.

• Until they punch you in the back of the head and stop you until you are unconscious or dead.

• Nope, I don't really care what liars have to say or about their feelings.

• @AhGojira Why do you hurt me so much? What have I done to you?

• If someone tries to hit me, I will treat them exactly the same, whether they are male or female.
    If a female tries to strike a male, in that instant she has put herself on his level and should expect what comes of that.
    I spar with women at a karate dojo. It can be brutal.

• I'd just man handle her. She struggles. Inevitably gets turned on and wants to sleep with me. We have sex and she forgets why she was mad for 3 days. No need to fight : )

• Slip her punches and tell her to calm down and hold her arms if she kept coming at me

• I could restrain most girls I know, for sure. So, that's what I'd do. I'd feel way too uncomfortable hitting them, and there are too many possible repercussions.

If it was some bitch on the street, some trashy ghetto bitch or something like that, I'd fight her back, but just throw one punch or do one push that's enough to make them stop completely.

• If it's a man I take care of him effectively and efficiently and without mercy, just like I was trained to.

If it's a woman I will block her strike, and either put her in a hold or grapple her or simply retrain her and keep her there until she calms down but I will not hit her when it comes to women that is a last resort or a life or death situation only.

• I'd sack her ass down and make her force fumble like she Tony romo baha

• I just run away.

• I'd kungfu kick a bitch's ovaries up into her throat and strangle a dude with his own nutsack :/

• Obviously punch back

• I just start instinctively throwing people on their head when they start punching.

• You could try and restrain the female but there is no way I would punch her

• So you would take her punches?

• Yes but if they can punch you then they can take it back. The cops can believe whatever they want. If she assaulted me first then you know.

• I would always go for the more safer reasonable option unless she came running at me with knife or pulled a gun out the draw

• Id beat her, it is acceptable to hit women if they hit you forst.