My boyfriend broke my heart now he wants to get back together Advice?

My boyfriend broke up with me a year ago because he wanted me to follow my dreams and he did not want to hold me back from anything. When we broke up he told me that he did not love me anymore. I was so mad at him for many months and I ended up moving back home without telling him. One night I bumped into him at the movies and he tried so hard to have a conversation with me but I just walked away and told him that I never wanted to talk to him again. Since we now go to the same school it is much harder for me to try to avoid him and I keep bumping into him on my way to class (I think he is watching me) He is always stopping me trying to talk to me grabbing my hand but I tell him I do not want to talk to him and keep walking away from him and I know that it is making him mad. Today I went to his apartment to get some of my things back from him since we are now officially broken up. He was standing there staring at me the whole time like I am a new car. He kept trying to start a conversation with me and trying to get me to stop packing but I ignored him and demanded that he moved out of my way. He kept blocking me and getting in my way so I got mad and started throwing things at him and punching him. He grabbed my hands and pinned me to the wall and kissed me I kept trying to push him off me but the more I struggled the tighter his grip would get. I don't know if he was trying to turn me on or what because he kept kissing me and rubbing against me and told me that he loved me and asked if I felt anything. I just told him that I wanted to go home but he kept pretending like I did not say anything. This whole thing went on for an hour so I just told him I loved him back and gave him my new number so that he would let go of me and let me leave Now he is texting me long stories about how he misses me and wants to apologize and get back together advice?

What Guys Said 2

• Your boyfriend sounds crazy lol. Things can only get worse especially when you told him you loved him. I know you wanted all of it to stop but the impact on him hearing those words just made him even more crazy. Call the cops if things get worse. Good luck.

• Reread your question and you'll have your answer...

What Girls Said 1

• I would accept the forgive him and and accept the apologetic reply but I would not get back with him if it was me.