Please help me?

Okay, I know most of you people will not care, but I've been getting really upset..

All of the girls- and even the boys from my school have nice skin. And then there's me who has some acne and has to wear makeup.
even one of the boys made fun of me for wearing it and he felt bad when I found out what he said and it and it really killed me.
I have no choice!! I feel so ugly!!!
i bought this tea tree oil thing so maybe it will work?
Anywho, what I really need to know is, is there any GOOD WORKING PRODUCTS FOR ACNE? EVERYTHING I TRY doesn't WORK AT ALL. PLEASE HELP!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear that.

#1. Realise that it's bound to happen. You're a teenager. It's because of hormones.
    #2. Don't feel ugly about it. You're so young. You'll change a lot during your teenage. The more you'll feel depressed, the more ugly you'll actually become because of insecurities.
    #3. I recommend you to go see a 'good' doctor. The sooner, the better.
    #4. I had the same problem. Personally, I tried a lot of things. And finally, I got it treated last year (when I was 20). I used '20mg isotretinoin capsules' for 4 months.
    #5. There are no side effects except it will make your lips very dry. You can use lip balms.
    #6. Use face wash containing 'salisylic acid'.

These things worked for me (not others). You could ask your doctor if it's good for you to use them or not. I got it treated very late so, they left some marks on my back. You can avoid them if you'll get them treated as soon as possible. Now, I feel very good about myself and I am certainly sure that you will also feel better about yourself too.

Good luck :)

• Thanks!! I finally got a really sweet comment, unlike the other ones listed here xD.

It got a bit better so I'm happy : )

Thanks!

• Keep smiling :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually use Noxema acne pads, which work pretty well for my skin.

What Guys Said 9

• @XNicholeMariex3 This seems like your field of expertise given past experiences. I forget which thing you tried. Was it... Accutane?

• Eh, Bad skin is just a shitty thing you have to deal with, I mean, From a guys perspective, We just have to deal with it and accept we'll get treated like shit because of it, But, at least you can cover yours with makeup, So, Just do that i suppose.

• Go and see your doctor. Sometimes antibiotics will work, but the right ones need to be prescribed. The worst thing you can do (I think?) is to use makeup.

• Okay.
      My makeup has some acne treatment in it though so it's fine.
      I'm actually going next month to one so.

• Best thing you can do. By the way, decent guys can see past what you have. It makes no difference to them and they will find you just as dateable as anyone else.

• I had bad l-like really bad back acne when I started experimenting with performance enhancers, it was really bad. U know what I did? Nothing because I am this huge jacked beast whod weggie anyone. Bahaha

But try Palmer's Coco soap and lavender oil OP, worked for me

• Lol aw.
      Thanks though and good luck !!

• They really work OP, look em up. I had acne all over my back and got rid of it all in like only 4 months

• You're 14 shit happens to everyone's skin at 14

• you need to know no one is perfect and build your confidence by ignoring them

• Stop masturbating !

• Don't worry you are special
    I was suffering from acne for half of my life until i magically had the courage and went to the dermatologist doctor with my parents.
    1- they analyzed my blood
    2- they give me a medicine for 7 months
    So what this medicine does is exfoliating your skin and other things in your hormones. then there will be no signal of any acne
    Just visit the doctor and reduce masturbation a little bit if you do.

• The truth is that you are ugly and will remain so throughout your young life, acne will go at the end of your teenage years but you should prepare for the likelihood of permanent scarring which could leave you looking grotesque. I know a girl who this happened to and she faces regular ridicule and people cringing at her for this.

• Thanks for the answer.. .

• Sorry just telling the truth and you are upset because of what you asked, if you weren't concerned then you would not have asked the question, perhaps your friends are having a laugh or just trying to cheer you up. There is no proof this guy likes you

• The fact that you keep responding this this comment is pathetic.
      You're in 20's and I'm not dealing with an idiot.
      And I do have proof. So you really need to zip it.
      Pick on someone your own age and get a life.

What Girls Said 2

• You might want to ask your parents if they can take you to a dermatologist. That's really the best thing to do - get a medical opinion on how best to control your acne.

• If nothing is working, you need to see your doctor. My brother did that, and it finally started to get better when they gave him something.

• Okay thanks.
      In actually going next month to one so hopefully it'll work.